Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1999 FZS600 Fazer for Sale Silver
Bike Model : FZS 600
Year : 1999

MOT/ TAX TILL May 2012 (tax) July for MOT

Mileage :~53K

Colour : Silver Fairing, Black bodywork

Extras : fabiri screen, fenda extender, rear hugger, radiator crash bars,  fazer 1000 rear caliper including fazer 1000 master cylinder, givi rack with a battered givi topbox (had it for over 6 years!)

Overall Bike Condition : Good, been in regular use in most weather conditions since I had it in 2006. New rad due to stone hit, serviced at correct intervals by myself. Valves checked about 5000 miles ago and not changed.  Motad Stainless downpipes, with original end can

Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition : Recent BT023's, chain sprocket 1 year ago (5000 miles ago).

Bike Location : Ely near Cambridge

Any Other Relevant Info :

I am selling my 1999 FZS600 fazer in silver/black.  Taxed till end of May and Mot'd till July 2012.  Done nearly 53,000 miles (will get correct mileage, but bike stored inside lockup in cambridge).
I have owned her since 2006 at 8000 miles old.
I have mostly serviced her myself at the correct intervals.
I have Mot's going back a long way, a 33hp restriction kit spare (not installed), invoices for parts from servicing.
Just put brand new Bridgestone 023's on in October
Recent new fork seals and oil (original dust seals)Recent new radiator due to stone hit, battery last winter.
Neighbour hit bike on drive 2 years ago, so new main fairing and nearside rear cowl.
Had a paintjob on plastic bodywork included after this).  Have radiator crash bars, givi topbox rack and old givi topbox.

Am selling due to my wedding with a promise of a new bike post wedding Big Grin

I love this bike so much it's emotiional to part with her.

Looking for £1100 based on parkers guid valuation, HPI clear and have current and old V5 slips.

Am willing to take offers, please feel free to ask questions.
On the old forum I have taken part in many servicing and upgrades via her to my success.
Piccies without givi rack on! New ones to follwo!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pm'd you about some pics...
thanks for all interest, but due to a stroke of luck I dont need to sell her now YAY!