Date: 01-06-24  Time: 15:13 pm

Author Topic: New addition to the family!  (Read 1027 times)

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
New addition to the family!
« on: 06 April 2013, 01:42:59 pm »
Have got a nice 2003 FZS 600 coming on Tuesday to join "Big Red". I wont get confused as the new addition is BLUE.
Now don't get me wrong I love "Big Red" but sometimes want to ride something a little smaller/lighter so am very happy to have the choice. Bike looks very well cared for but I shall still give it the end to end checks/service/fluid changes
Finally the air temp is approaching 10 C so its like a balmy Spring day after the arctic winds! Oh Happy Grandad! :lol

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
Re: New addition to the family!
« Reply #1 on: 06 April 2013, 01:54:37 pm »
Have got a nice 2003 FZS 600 coming on Tuesday to join "Big Red". I wont get confused as the new addition is BLUE.
Now don't get me wrong I love "Big Red" but sometimes want to ride something a little smaller/lighter so am very happy to have the choice. Bike looks very well cared for but I shall still give it the end to end checks/service/fluid changes
Finally the air temp is approaching 10 C so its like a balmy Spring day after the arctic winds! Oh Happy Grandad! :lol

nice one DAVE48.....its nice to have both,both excellent bikes  :D  dont forget the piccies[size=78%] [/size]
One, is never going to be enough.....