Date: 04-06-24  Time: 03:01 am

Author Topic: Fancy a free bet on the National?  (Read 1058 times)

Gingernutz

• FOC-U Dancing on Ice Champion
    June 08
    Joint winner Feb 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Fancy a free bet on the National?
« on: 06 April 2013, 08:29:59 am »
I subscribe to a deal site and was sent this link. Be quick to get the deal its limited.  I just completed the form - no deposits or credit card nonsense. I don't mind getting spammed if they pay me a fiver. I'll just mark their emails as junk. I put my money on Balthazar King 20-1. Here is the link to the form.   http://wwwm.betbutler.co.uk/mail/Good luck!Bet Butler – The bookmaker that wants you to win - are pleased to partner with the Daily Mail and offer a £5 free bet on the Grand National for all new customers.To place your free £5 bet on the National, follow these 3 simple steps:(1) Choose your horse from the list given (All bets are win only and settled at the Starting Price as determined by the Racing Post).(2) Complete the registration form below.(3) Click 'Register Now' to activate your £5 free bet and create a new Bet Butler account.NOTE Your bet will be live from the moment you complete this form, but due to the expected high volumes, it may take 72 working hours to access your new Bet Butler account. But don’t worry, if you were lucky enough to pick the winning horse, Bet Butler will notify you after the race by email.

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Fancy a free bet on the National?
« Reply #1 on: 06 April 2013, 08:48:28 am »
Cheers Paul, have given it a go :thumbup

I know nowt about horses though, so just went with your choice as well, so hope you know what you're talking about :rollin

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Gingernutz

• FOC-U Dancing on Ice Champion
    June 08
    Joint winner Feb 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Fancy a free bet on the National?
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2013, 08:57:17 am »
All I know is you should only bet with other peoples money - preferably a bookies :)