Date: 15-06-24  Time: 23:43 pm

Author Topic: Rad Hoses  (Read 84299 times)

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Rad Hoses
« Reply #150 on: 28 February 2013, 02:30:25 pm »
I do believe we are now go go go for these hoses.

More buyers welcome before the cut off to save mine & chris's wallets.

Any hose hunters after the cut off can contact chris or myself but they wont be quite so cheap cheap cheap

Ah yes Mr Noggy is also getting an additional kit and will be selling it to the first million pound bid  :lol

Was going to say if anyone is on the brink of an order but hasn't quite decided then PM that you're interested at least and let me know what colour you would prefer and i'll order my additional sets in those colours. thinking I'll probably get 2 extra blue and an extra black.

It wouldn't be fun if it was easy, I just wish it wasn't this much fun.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 28 February 2013, 02:55:40 pm »
I do believe we are now go go go for these hoses.

More buyers welcome before the cut off to save mine & chris's wallets.

Any hose hunters after the cut off can contact chris or myself but they wont be quite so cheap cheap cheap

Ah yes Mr Noggy is also getting an additional kit and will be selling it to the first million pound bid  :lol

Was going to say if anyone is on the brink of an order but hasn't quite decided then PM that you're interested at least and let me know what colour you would prefer and i'll order my additional sets in those colours. thinking I'll probably get 2 extra blue and an extra black.

You know what they're so cool i might keep the second set so i can be close to them at all times,not as close as you're thinking though :eek :eek :eek

Chris i'm gonna put it out there, others please comment-i dont think the black set will be a good buy,i can't see anyone wanting the black,its so close to oem i reckon, just mho,dont want you stuck with a set you cant sell,you may know different though,prob still cheaper than oem if anybody 'needed' them but i still reckon they'd go blue or red.except batman,he'd have black,have you still got your big bat sign lamp??? :rolleyes
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 28 February 2013, 03:06:13 pm »
I would have thought the same but of the 6 individual people buying kits there are 2 blue orders, 2 red orders and 2 black orders  ;)

The black ones are not as flashy as the Colourful ones but they will be nicer looking than OEM and will obviously last as long as the bike  8)

Chris

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 28 February 2013, 03:11:13 pm »
I would have thought the same but of the 6 individual people buying kits there are 2 blue orders, 2 red orders and 2 black orders  ;)

The black ones are not as flashy as the Colourful ones but they will be nicer looking than OEM and will obviously last as long as the bike  8)

Chris

Cool, shows how much i know,that's surprising

Who's got a black bike???i reckon a black bike with YELLOW hoses would look the cats tits

Batman would defo ride a fazer box eye wi yellow hoses to match his yellow bat sign & his yellow utility belt.

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 28 February 2013, 03:14:44 pm »
Haha, like I said I wasn't expecting any orders for black kits either. Not sure anyone has a black fazer but it'd look awesome. The black kits are for people who aren't wanting flashy hoses, just to upgrade what they've got regardless of the colour of the bike  ;)

keithfzs1000

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 28 February 2013, 04:28:53 pm »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

would be interested in a yellow kit with stainless  clips if they will fit the fzs1000

got a black fazer with yellow on and its being made naked so will look the dogs danglies i recon with these
« Last Edit: 28 February 2013, 04:37:45 pm by keithfzs1000 »
"Dont confuse my personality with my attitude My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are..."

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 28 February 2013, 04:40:17 pm »
To be honest, I've always been a fan of black and red in combination. Helps that my custom desktop PC is a black case with decent red LED's modded inside - looks awesome at night :D

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 28 February 2013, 05:16:48 pm »
would be interested in a yellow kit with stainless  clips if they will fit the fzs1000

got a black fazer with yellow on and its being made naked so will look the dogs danglies i recon with these

PM sent buddy. Unfortunately the kits will not fit an FZS1000. There are kits out there for the thou but SFS only have a kit listed for the later FZ1.

If this deal for the 600's goes well and the kits are half as good as expected then I'd be happy to organise another group buy for the thou section of the forum.

To be honest, I've always been a fan of black and red in combination. Helps that my custom desktop PC is a black case with decent red LED's modded inside - looks awesome at night :D

Reminds me of the interior of my A4 sport, was red dials and red buttons so at night it looked great, felt like you were in a fighter jet too. I have always prefered blue though. love the blue glow off my pc, and my led modded dials on the fazer  8)

Black and any colour kinda go well, you'll have to change your name to keithbumblebeefazer  :lol
« Last Edit: 28 February 2013, 05:32:40 pm by Chris »

bozboz

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - XT600E
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 28 February 2013, 08:12:45 pm »
I think that black hoses are a more understated, refined sophisticated look...ahem I've asked for black  :)
Also its an easy choice if you dont know which colour you are going to respray yer bike!  ;)

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 28 February 2013, 08:32:30 pm »
I think that black hoses are a more understated, refined sophisticated look...ahem I've asked for black  :)
Also its an easy choice if you dont know which colour you are going to respray yer bike!  ;)

A good point Mr Boz! If I was doing a streetfighter i'd probably be going for a stealthy look and would go for black. But because I'm not then I've gone for Blue, because it is... em... the  same colour as my bike.. haha!

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 28 February 2013, 10:30:57 pm »
*UPDATE*

Hey everyone,

The set of 16 clips will cost an extra £16 to the £108 inc postage, brining the kit to a total of £124 for those who want the clips too. Please let me know either on here or by PM if you would like to include them or not with your set.

The clips they are providing are made of stainless steel and have rolled edges so they don't damage the pipes. The only thing is that they don't have any clips small enough to do the tiny breather/overflow pipe. I'm not sure that one even needs a clip but i'm sure you could re-use the original clip or go on ebay or get one from any local hardwear store will be able to supply something to do the job.

I have asked him to go ahead and make the tooling so anyone who wants a kit but hasn't got in touch yet then Please get in touch AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Making the tooling will take a few weeks as they're pretty flat out just now but just makes it all more exciting!! I'll be collecting in the money sometime soon but will be in touch by PM to organise that.

I don't know about you guys but I'm probably a little bit more excited than I should be about getting this done!!! WOOP!! haha!

Best regards,

Chris
« Last Edit: 28 February 2013, 11:13:26 pm by Chris »

swem

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - honda 400/4 supersport
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 28 February 2013, 11:07:00 pm »
 :thumbup :thumbup  cant wait for  these hoses      :woot :woot   ps i will have the  clips as well   it s near my birthday  :sex

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 28 February 2013, 11:11:46 pm »
:thumbup :thumbup  cant wait for  these hoses      :woot :woot   ps i will have the  clips as well   it s near my birthday  :sex

Haha! Happy Birthday for when it comes mate. I'll add that to the list. Can you please PM me an address to send yours too as well. Thanks buddy  8)

Chris

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 04 March 2013, 12:19:53 pm »
Hey everyone!

Just a little note to say that this thread might go quiet for a while as it'll take a few weeks to get the tooling made but i'll update as I hear anything. Also anyone reading this and thinking it's too late to get an order in then PM me and you might still be in time!

All the best,

Chris

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 04 March 2013, 01:07:38 pm »

Cheers chris

let us know when you need your early retirement .......errr i mean Rad hose cash sent on to you. :b

looking forward to flash fazer time. 8)

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 04 March 2013, 02:05:04 pm »
Haha, I wish!

I'll be PM'ing everyone who has confirmed with payment details soon.

Chris

spoonlamp

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 04 March 2013, 04:11:19 pm »
Timing, timing, timing  :\

If this were for about May or April at a push I'd be up for a set of these, but what with a £370 car bill surprising us after I've already spent £90 this month on a double bubble and hugger... bah 

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 04 March 2013, 05:31:16 pm »
Timing, timing, timing  :\

If this were for about May or April at a push I'd be up for a set of these, but what with a £370 car bill surprising us after I've already spent £90 this month on a double bubble and hugger... bah

Hey Spoonlamp,

Yes, unfortunately these things happen. I'm going to be buying a few extra kits to make up the numbers so PM me when you're ready to get a kit and I might still have one. If not then you'll be able to get one direct from SFS, if that is the case let me know before you buy one and I might be able to get you a discount... probably not as much as we're getting on this first order but a discount none the less.

What colour would you be interested in?

Chris

spoonlamp

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 04 March 2013, 06:06:31 pm »
That's awesome, thanks Chris - I'll bear that in mind. I think blue would be nice on my shiny Silver Bullet   ;)

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 04 March 2013, 06:59:06 pm »
No problem buddy, I'll make sure at least one of my extra sets is blue so if it's not been sold by the time you can't resist it any longer then give me a shout  8)

I expect you to PM me as soon as you see the pictures of our bikes!  :lol

Chris

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 12 March 2013, 05:51:16 pm »
Still time to get in on the group buy if anyone hasn't yet!

Chris

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 14 March 2013, 11:11:18 am »
Right everyone I have just heard from David at SFS! The tooling is almost complete and the kits will begin producion next week!!!  8)   8)   8) !!!!

Can't wait for this now!!

I am waiting for one more address and then the list of kits and addresses will be sent to SFS, if you want a kit this is your final chance so please get in touch ASAP! Once the list has been sent then that will be it!

Thanks to all those who have helped get this sorted!

All the best,

Chris

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 19 March 2013, 11:06:47 am »
4 posts in a row... that must be some kind of sin... haha!

Right everyone,

The list has been sent to SFS and the group buy is now CLOSED!!!

If you have missed out then I am sorry. If you are after a blue kit then please get in touch as myself and noggythenog are both ordering a second kit to make up numbers. We will both be selling these on for slightly more than the group buy price to cover some of our extra costs, they will still be cheaper than buying them from the manufacturer though.

I hope that our kits will arrive soon and I look forward to seeing all of the pictures when they arrive!!

All the best,

Chris

P.S. Anyone reading this in the future who wants a kit then please get in touch with me by PM before you buy one straight from the manufacturer as I might be able to get you a slight discount, probably not as much as we are getting but something anyway!

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 19 March 2013, 01:18:15 pm »
Fantastic work and dedication Chris, I believe we all owe you a pint a some point for organising this :)

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 19 March 2013, 01:29:19 pm »
Fantastic work and dedication Chris, I believe we all owe you a pint a some point for organising this :)

Cheers buddy, I couldn't have done it without you lot and especially you deadeye for sending off the original kit.

A good team effort and I just hope that everyone likes the kits when they get them! I have just had a confirmation email from David at SFS that he has recieved the order and has picked up the tooling today. Production will start tomorrow and the first kits should be dispatched by friday! Well done team!!

Chris  8)

P.S. thanks for the offer but being T-total then that might not be the best way to thank me. haha!  :lol