Date: 23-06-24  Time: 03:01 am

Author Topic: what a bunch of bankers !  (Read 2872 times)

snapper

• GP Hero
  • Life is an accident waiting to happen
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - panther M120
    • View Profile
what a bunch of bankers !
« on: 09 January 2013, 10:20:23 am »
Well it made me laugh !

Bugger The Bankers THE OFFICIAL VIDEO

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: what a bunch of bankers !
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2013, 01:30:01 pm »
not sure the combination of flat caps and a poncy wine bar works given the message of the song lol
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2013, 05:27:25 pm »
Is this for sale, I do not normally buy music never bought a single, but I would love this to be number one in the charts. ( would expect the profits to go to a good course. )

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2013, 07:28:29 pm »
bugger me!
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09 January 2013, 07:37:27 pm »
not sure the combination of flat caps and a poncy wine bar works given the message of the song lol

poncy wine bar? must have been watching a different video to me!

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #5 on: 09 January 2013, 09:41:31 pm »
is this the new military wives song?  :rollin :rollin :rollin
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09 January 2013, 10:34:10 pm »

poncy wine bar? must have been watching a different video to me!

Every table has wine glasses on it and nice furniture. Hardly a dump is it.
Lord,
Grant me the WD-40 to move those things that are stuck, the Duck tape to fasten those things that are loose, And the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09 January 2013, 11:23:13 pm »
If that's posh, you must live in a right shithole - oh hang on Milton Keynes.... Aye you win :pokefun  :rollin :rollin

FuZzBoM

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09 January 2013, 11:47:24 pm »
If that's posh, you must live in a right shithole - oh hang on Milton Keynes.... Aye you win :pokefun :rollin :rollin

LOL. people in glass houses and all that.... Be honest the flat cap comment was what upset you wasn't it.   :lol

And for the record I said poncy not posh. the definitions are totally different.

« Last Edit: 09 January 2013, 11:50:51 pm by FuZzBoM »
Lord,
Amen

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 January 2013, 09:10:17 am »
Never mind all this nit-picking. The SENTIMENTS struck a chord with me-couldnt have said(let alone sang!) it better myself. F**kem all! :lol

phillywilly

• DAS Born Again
  • give em a short ,sharp shock,they wont do it again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 January 2013, 07:20:09 pm »
well i like the bankers  :)  lloyds tsb shares are up to 53.30 today so ....thank you bankers  :evil :evil :evil
shine on you crazy diamond

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11 January 2013, 08:39:59 am »
my only comment is that we the people  voted this government in , with very short sighted intentions. Maybe after 4 yrs of tory get the rich richer quick policies, the electorate will take a more balanced view at next election. That is what will count , not amusing ditties like this.
If the torys ever get a majority ...welcome back victorian levels of poverty and  austerity for sure, it will make this government seem generous.

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11 January 2013, 03:35:00 pm »
Well I'll be buggered :pc

JoeRock

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 18 January 2013, 08:41:03 pm »
my only comment is that we the people  voted this government in , with very short sighted intentions. Maybe after 4 yrs of tory get the rich richer quick policies, the electorate will take a more balanced view at next election. That is what will count , not amusing ditties like this.
If the torys ever get a majority ...welcome back victorian levels of poverty and  austerity for sure, it will make this government seem generous.

Well funnily enough the government can't just sit on a deficit, it's got to either increase taxation, or increase austerity measures - so either way things are gonna be tight for years to come!

Chillum

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently bikeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19 January 2013, 11:51:52 am »
Yeah, let's get back to labour and their spend-thrifty ways.

I'm not convinced the Tories are setting the economy straight very well, but if they hadn't done what they had done our international credit rating would have plummetted, meaning interest on our deficit would have got higher and we'd be bankrupt - like Greece.

It's the system that's naffed, with the Humphries running the show. Any well intentioned politician (there are a few here and there) soon learns that they either play ball or get out of the game, 'cause it's rigged.

flesh

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 19 January 2013, 07:30:13 pm »
Ironically the last time the UK was in "credit" was at the end of the last Tory Government in 1997. This was despite the global recession of the early '90's. It is well documented that Labour, under Blair, went through a massive spending spree and emptied the coffers. National debt has risen ever since.
All Economies go through peaks and troughs, generally depending upon the monetary policy put in place by Govenments.
Generally Tories promote growth and capital while Labour spend and improve service. Its a balance. Unfortunately the last labour government spent a bit too much and the arse fell out of the global economy so that has left the Tories with nowt to play with.
Both Tories and Labour have no idea how to get the Ecomomy out of this hole but Ed Balls idea of spending your way out of it is widely rejected by economists.

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 January 2013, 11:44:52 pm »
http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/spending_chart_1900_2011UKp_XXs1li111mcn_G0t

I thought UK debt was with us for for longer than just mentioned and there through both parties, I found this that shows the picture I had of it, hence why I like the line in the song buggering them all.
I think they have run the economy to suit their own ambitions, not the benefit of the country