Date: 01-06-24  Time: 17:40 pm

Author Topic: Heated Gloves  (Read 990 times)

purplebear7

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda CB1300S & Sports Sidecar
    • View Profile
Heated Gloves
« on: 01 September 2012, 12:49:14 pm »
 :)   Much talk in the General Section recently about the joy of Heated Gloves  :b

Hi Ya,
As per normal Group Routine ..  I would like to offer you guys first grab at a Brand New (Never plugged in or used, still in bag) Heated Gloves with the HD name tag.  Before they go onto eBay.
The name tags could be hidden under a drop of black marker pen .. I won't tell .. so and nobody need ever know  :rolleyes 

Like most normal blokes I am far from being anywhere near to a fan of HD Bikes .. but we should I think recognise the quality build of their Clobber and Clothing range.   This hot glove kit sells at over £100 (UK Money) in the HD dealers.   

Black, Real Bull Hide Leather,  Extra Large, Supple and soft to wear, Full Kit includes all wires and fitting instructions, even a few spare fuses.  Easy to fit to the Bike and within riders Jacket, simple to use and no doubt as warm as toast when in use.

Simple and Genuine reason for sale .. they don't fit me  :\   Already packed up and ready to post from within the UK.

Asking Price £75.00 all in .. including the Postage direct to your door.  Photos available via email if required.

Thank You, Keep Snug and Stay Safe  ;)    Polar Bear    (Spain)

Raymy

• Erection Services Foccer
    Brighter than a ZippoFirelighter
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - There is only 1 Gertrude
    • View Profile
Re: Heated Gloves
« Reply #1 on: 04 September 2012, 02:00:44 am »
too big for me
Smell ones mother. Yaas!