Date: 16-06-24  Time: 16:28 pm

Author Topic: RST Ventilated Trousers...........  (Read 1932 times)

SteveH41

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
RST Ventilated Trousers...........
« on: 19 July 2012, 05:49:53 pm »
I'm looking for some new trousers, preferably RST as thats the gear i'm currently using and it will zip nicely together. Been looking at the Ventek, and Ventilator 3 trousers, I have the Ventilator 3 jacket which is nice but was hoping that someone may be using RST stuff and have some input before I buy.

Cheers,

Steve.

coansha

• Cager in Training
  • 2004 FZS1000.... So much fun it's unreal!
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: RST Ventilated Trousers...........
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2012, 03:49:13 am »
I have just got them. No used for long but like the jacket, plenty options, comfortable & work well... Happy with the set up of both together, zip together easily.
Suits me sir!

evesdad

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2010 z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 July 2012, 09:45:53 am »
Iv'e got the jacket and like it, saving my pennies for the trousers at the moment. Saving isn't going well may have to put them on a santa list ;)

waitingforvirtue

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 July 2012, 09:53:21 pm »
Hi, I have the Ventilator 2 and have used it on and off since last summer and constantly since Feb with waterproofs and Oxfords Chillout top and trousers, I made a choice to buy a slightly smaller size that fits fine but would struggle to get the thermal lining in that is included with the suit (the Oxford kit fits under nicely as does the waterproof liner) as in the summer when worn alone it would be way to baggy. Would recommend them as a fair price piece of kit.

evesdad

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2010 z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2012, 09:18:03 pm »
Update, had some money left at end of holiday last week so bought the trousers as well. Nice fit but haven't had the chance to wear them out on the bike yet.Apparently 34"waist is large now.I was quite offended :'(

SteveH41

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2012, 07:44:53 am »
Update, had some money left at end of holiday last week so bought the trousers as well. Nice fit but haven't had the chance to wear them out on the bike yet.Apparently 34"waist is large now.I was quite offended :'(

Took the plunge and got mine last Friday, removed the water proof liner but left the thermal one in as I was out for the evening on the bike and they feel very comfortable to me, had to go for the slightly larger XL size (36 waist FATTY!) but fit nice and snug. Nice gentle cooling effect as you go along without being cold. Doubt I would use them in the winter and revert back to my Alpha II's instead but for a summer do it all trouser and jacket combo they perform well. Jacket with no liners is very breezy, always take the thermal in my tailbag.

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2012, 09:43:34 am »
dont buy tech 7. their 100% waterproof trousers aint!