Date: 01-06-24  Time: 19:15 pm

Author Topic: Remus exhaust link pipe  (Read 1228 times)

MarkW

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Remus exhaust link pipe
« on: 18 December 2016, 07:44:02 pm »
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201656990893

Found the above item on eBay, just wondered if anyone has come across these before? I can't work out where these would sit on the Fazer, doesn't look long enough to be a high mount (and doesn't specify as with other high mounts from this seller) but doesn't look like most other link pipes I've seen?

Thanks in advance

Mark
« Last Edit: 18 December 2016, 07:46:28 pm by MarkW »

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Remus exhaust link pipe
« Reply #1 on: 19 December 2016, 12:46:29 am »
After looking at pictures it looks like there's a bar to enable fitting to the bikes existing mounting points or mount to another place on the bike this picture shows the figments better is the high exhaust what you want as I think yoshimura do a high level exhaust as well

MarkW

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 December 2016, 03:46:05 pm »
Ah I see, good for someone who wants to custom their own high level can onto the Fazer. I've not come across the Yoshimura, had a look at the holeshot which looks decent. Not specifically in the market for one but may buy if one came up that I liked the look of.

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 December 2016, 04:12:51 pm »
Not sure how easy they are to get in Britain though ,I don't think holeshot have distributors here as you can only get their ais removal kits from the us (to my knowledge ) and then you have to pay import fees and taxes (I think ) which makes it all very mucho money, that said I'm sure I've seen a black widow high level exhaust on a thou somewhere and think they're made in Blighty

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 December 2016, 08:41:32 pm »
I liked the look of the Holeshot high level, but with freight and import duty the price was ridiculous.I got a high level link pipe bent up by Superior Stainless which is a pipe bending franchise with branches all over southern England. Got a can from SP Engineering and made up a support bracket, all sorted for under 300 quid.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.