Date: 29-05-24  Time: 13:05 pm

Author Topic: 600 Bare Frame 2003 Foxeye £20 collection only Northumberland (South of Amble)  (Read 712 times)

Sandscorcher

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
2003 foxeye 600 bare frame.

I bought this as a rolling frame/chassis back in may with ideas of building a streetfighter.

The bloke I bought this off had purchased it from Copart (Salvage) because he wanted the enging, electrics & controlls for a Quad project and it had very little milage on it.
Yes I saw the project so he wasn't bullsh!ting.
Unfortunatly I didn't get the v5 as he couldn't find it, but he gave me the reg number which he got by looking on his purchase history on Copart, & assured me there wouldn't be a problem applying for new v5, So I saved the reg as a note on my phone & I lost all data on my phone a few months back so can't give you the reg (Sorry)

Anyways I was going to use the forks on my bike but found they were slightly bent after stripping them to re-seal them & I gave up on her.
Sold a couple of bits here & there but now really can't be bothered.

So if anyone wants a frame they can have it for £20 but its colection only - from NE659SX (Hadston which is a few miles south of Amble on the Northumberland coast)

Pics on photobucket Via link -
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/bruciebay/For%20sale/fzs600/2003%20Frame%20-%20Foxeye/10.jpg