Date: 01-06-24  Time: 14:18 pm

Author Topic: EXUP valve parts wanted  (Read 1001 times)

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
EXUP valve parts wanted
« on: 14 June 2015, 10:16:20 pm »

I need to build up my EXUP valve. I have the actual valve its self and the small bush which goes on the non pulley end along with the chromed outer cover which covers the pulley.

I need the plate which actually holds the valve and all of the bushings/springs/washers/pulley, and the bracket which holds the two EXUP cables.

If you have any of the above items and are willing to sell them please let me know.

Woodzey80

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: EXUP valve parts wanted
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2015, 10:31:47 pm »
The pulley which holds the two exup cables is around £30 from Yamaha, very rare to get a decent used one.
You may be in luck with the plate though, I might have one the in shed going spare will pm you tomorrow.
Have you got the bush that fits the pulley end of the valve as I know I haven't got one of them ?

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2015, 10:58:11 pm »

I have one plate, but its completely knackered, all the bolt holes have gone but the bush is still fitted. Can you remove them from one plate and fit them into another if required?
I also have a plate coming along with the used downpipes, but it has been fitted with a bolt because the valve was removed. It may have all the bushings still fitted, and if so I can use it with my valve. I would therefore need only the spring, washer, cable holder bracket and pulley wheel.

So, i'll give you a shout if I need the plate when ive seen the one that's on the way, ok?

Woodzey80

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 June 2015, 06:50:48 am »
Yeah no probs, best of luck with it