Date: 15-06-24  Time: 21:53 pm

Author Topic: BMF show  (Read 871 times)

Rikki

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
BMF show
« on: 18 May 2014, 09:18:12 pm »
I take it no one else from here went to Peterborough this weekend, as I only saw one other Fazer! Plenty of Bandits though. Even quite a few customs seemed to have bandit engines - not sure why they are so popular. Anyway, in the absence of anything remotely Fazer-like my vote for best in show went to this:

AndyL

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: BMF show
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2014, 10:18:49 pm »
I was there but didn't got on the fazer. We did follow a couple back from there.

Did you see the moto gymkhana? There was a couple of FZS600s going round in impressive times.

JoeRock

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2014, 10:30:03 pm »
I take it no one else from here went to Peterborough this weekend, as I only saw one other Fazer! Plenty of Bandits though. Even quite a few customs seemed to have bandit engines - not sure why they are so popular. Anyway, in the absence of anything remotely Fazer-like my vote for best in show went to this:

They'll either be bandit engines or air/oil cooled gsxrs - they were the original fighters as you could strip everything off and not have bloody big coolant pipes hanging around, so looked a lot tidier!

Rikki

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2014, 11:19:47 pm »
No, didn't see that!

They'll either be bandit engines or air/oil cooled gsxrs - they were the original fighters as you could strip everything off and not have bloody big coolant pipes hanging around, so looked a lot tidier!

Ah, makes sense now!