Date: 13-06-24  Time: 11:58 am

Author Topic: NOW SOLD THANKS...Brand new Brushless Electric RC Truggy.....XMAS Bargain!!!!!  (Read 1755 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Greetings foccers, roll up, roll up............xmas is coming :'(

Bag yourself or the kids this bargain RC car with the latest brushless technology which means an electric battery car that does 40mph :eek .

This was an unwanted gift to my niece last xmas, too advanced for her & my dad couldnt be focced figuring it out, ba humbug!!! :(

Brand new in the box, hasnt been taken out of the box.

As sold by Nitrotek right now at £124.99 on their website.

My price to foccers only............£60.00.    Plus £10.00 P&P........no offers please unless they are higher offers ;)

So £70 for a car that will kick the arse outta any toys r us production at £100.

Obviously as it is now a year old it will be out of manufacturers warranty but i think the saving warrants the risk & as i mentioned previously i havent had it out of the box to try it, as received from nitrotek this time last year.if nobody here wants it ill be chucking it on ebay.

Cheers

Nog

Here's a wee pic :)

& some shpeel about it...................................

There is only one way to best describe this brushless radio controlled car and that is extreme speed. The Pioneer will run at over 40mph out of the box! This is all thanks to the brushless motor and high power 11.1v Li-Polymer battery pack.The special motor in this brushless radio controlled car is much quicker than the motors found in other models. Because it is brushless it also means the motor needs no maintenance and can handle a lot more power being pumped into it. So to take full advantage of that the standard 7.2v Ni-Cd batteries that are found in most rc car kits has been replaced with a very powerful 11.1v lithium battery along with a balanced lithium battery charger which is needed for these special batteries.

With this massive amount of power it is important that the model can handle the speed and pressure that is produced so many of the parts have been made stronger like you would find in a nitro rc car. An aluminium chassis, high torque servo, aluminium drive shaft and extra thick oil filled shocks, along with a mixture of metal and plastics mean it has a better chance of surviving a high speed impact, although is not indestructible.

The model comes fully built with everything you need to get racing apart from eight normal AA batteries for the radio handset. We have not been this excited about a new model for a long time and you will know why when you hit the throttle for the first time and see it pop a little wheelie before taking off at such a crazy speed. Highly recommended.

FEATURES

• Fully assembled ready to run
  • High speed model - 40+ Mph
  • Fully ball raced
  • Powerful brushless motor
  • 11.1v Li-po battery
  • Front/rear metal differentials
  • Aluminium drive shafts
  • Sway bar as standard
  • Adjustable camber
  • Adjustable oil filled shocks
  • Highly adjustable for race tuning
  • 4WD shaft driven system
  • Slipper system
  • Aluminium chass
SPECIFICATIONS

• Width: 205mm
  • Height:110mm
  • Length: 260mm
  • Track: 165mm
  • Wheelbase: 180mm

« Last Edit: 04 December 2013, 10:49:58 pm by noggythenog »
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: Brand new Brushless Electric RC Truggy.....XMAS Bargain!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 03 December 2013, 07:51:57 pm »

I forgot to add the link to the site i got it from.......Nitrotek.heres the link

http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/pioneer-electric-brushless-rc-truggy.html     8)

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 December 2013, 08:15:42 pm »
ill swap you a towbar for the nogfighter  :rolleyes
One, is never going to be enough.....

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 December 2013, 08:40:14 pm »
ill swap you a towbar for the nogfighter  :rolleyes

Kind offer Paul :lol [size=78%]...[/size][/size][size=78%] but all proceeds go to the noggy FZ1 savings fund.[/size] :D

Ive only got £150 in it so far but i remain positive & have a few more things to flog.

Please let there be a bonus this year at work......pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!