Date: 18-05-24  Time: 16:54 pm

Author Topic: What would you do if you lost your license?  (Read 21184 times)

Rusty

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do if you lost your license?
« Reply #75 on: 05 October 2012, 03:05:23 pm »
You're a loony. And everyone else knows it. And you know it.

Aw c'mon bready I'm only joshin' you. Lighten up. After all I'm only talking about plans for a coming global fascist government here so nothing too heavy huh?  If only you knew it I'm actually trying to help you, but your painting me black without either knowing who I am or anything about my background. I see from your posts that you are a passionate guy and I like that, we may not agree but as with VNA I do respect a fella that has the gumption to stand up and be counted.

So how about we call a truce and I tell you a little more about what I know? Go on... what do you have to lose?  I'll even promise to throw away that plastic face mask. (they get kinda sweaty inside don't they?) Besides, look at the view count, there are bunches of guys out there just bursting to hear me spontaneously combust before their very eyes for their entertainment, think of all that wasted popcorn?  :)

I'll also tell you a few of the names that gave me this info so you can see just who those 'crackpots' are- they'll surprise you. They won't mind. As I told you some are dead now anyway, and others are so old that they don't give a shit anymore. Those that aren't dead or old are out there bravely telling it like it is so people can know what's coming, and meeting with shit loads of abuse for doing so. So how about it?  It's clear you still need a little guidance as a fledgeling revolutionary. For example in your last post you gave me an insight into your character by defining success in material terms - Big House, Yatch etc. Why can't success be measured simply in the good that you do?

You also mentioned the concrete nose in the V2 rocket as being somehow unscientific. I found it odd that when faced with a V2 rocket, which in it's day was an unprecedented technical marvel, and the machine that heralded the age of the ICBM, all you could focus on was the payload. You're not seeing the big picture breadlord, and I'm trying to show it to you.

Slaninar in every post I have read of yours you are the one guy who I feel is able to understand the way things are going. I'd say your history teacher was correct. Now imagine if instead of 'some states do it more some states do it less', those states were to merge in what could be termed a collective. If they did this via financial means first before political, then you would eventually arrive at a point where Earth becomes one giant social collective.

Like I said earlier if people are interested enough I'll post up some more, if not then I won't. It change anything, only by reading they might see it coming when it does, and following another major world event next spring I believe that time is fast approaching.

Chillum

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently bikeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 05 October 2012, 03:58:02 pm »
You're a loony. And everyone else knows it. And you know it.

For fucks sake Breadlord, if you're going to have a debate with someone at least keep it about the points raised rather than using smokescreen.

Rusty, keep it coming. If necessary I'll start debating you to keep it going, even though I am aware of a lot of this stuff already.

Question though: Do you have any suggestions on how to overcome the impression that we are ants trying to fight a gorilla.

Rusty

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 05 October 2012, 04:26:46 pm »

For fucks sake Breadlord, if you're going to have a debate with someone at least keep it about the points raised rather than using smokescreen.
Rusty, keep it coming. If necessary I'll start debating you to keep it going, even though I am aware of a lot of this stuff already.

Question though: Do you have any suggestions on how to overcome the impression that we are ants trying to fight a gorilla.

The lad's allright Chillum.  My fault for winding him up really, I have wry sense of humour that doesn't translate in text. In answer to your question No. That's just what we are. Effing plebs!   :lol

The answer is greater transparency and openness in government, but we don't have that because of so called 'security issues'. The security issues they themselves create that is. Like the bogey man. Russians, now  terrorists, then perhaps the Chinese, then it'll probably be the extraterrestrial threat. So long as your kept in fear of something external you will look to the government to do something about it, and if that means losing a little liberty to feel safe along the way then that's what people will accept.  And that's what the government will provide.

The reason why the USSR failed and China succeeds is an open economic market. A totalitarian government based on commerce. There are no ‘Human Rights’ just human manipulation. It's a very successful business model and this hasn't gone unnoticed in the west. They know they can't fight China, they can't out produce or out manufacture China, but they can emulate it. By combining nations into larger entities like the EU, and eventually further combining under one world banking system Earth becomes a social economic collective.

« Last Edit: 05 October 2012, 07:13:01 pm by Rusty »

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #78 on: 05 October 2012, 05:18:09 pm »
Slaninar in every post I have read of yours you are the one guy who I feel is able to understand the way things are going.

Compliments are nice, but a pint of ale is nicer.  :)

I'd say your history teacher was correct. Now imagine if instead of 'some states do it more some states do it less', those states were to merge in what could be termed a collective. If they did this via financial means first before political, then you would eventually arrive at a point where Earth becomes one giant social collective.

Exactly. Like those cyberpunk SF novels of 80s: large corporations are starting to run everything. Politicians are paid to lead people by the laws that suit people with lots of resources (money, goods, power, land....). Money itself is a great way to fraud people. Most of it explained in Zeitgeist.

Like I said earlier if people are interested enough I'll post up some more, if not then I won't. It change anything, only by reading they might see it coming when it does, and following another major world event next spring I believe that time is fast approaching.

I'm quite pessimistic. 1984 at it's best. We all have mobile phones, facebook, CCTV everywhere. Most people owe some money to banks. So lots of means to control people, little unity among people. It will slowl get worse and worse. Until we all work like the Chinese, for a few dollars a day. And we'll be happy with our few dollars, better than those poor africans ,yeees. And we will envy those with whole 10 dolars a day! And fight among each other for crums of bread. Some, very few will have it all. That's the direction we're heading it seems.
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

MadDogMcQ

• Club Racer
  • Horwich, Bolton, NW UK.
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - CB250N
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #79 on: 05 October 2012, 05:20:12 pm »
I was watching a program on TV a couple of nights ago called "SUPERCARS - PORSCHE PANAMERA". As much as the program was about the car, it was also about the manufacture of it. It was completely and utterly STAGGERING!  Parts are delivered every single day by 150 artics and those parts are all used within 24 hours. No single process in the factory takes longer than 140 seconds. The investment and planning and the logistics of it all are almost incomprehensible!!! You have to see it all to believe it - your jaw will drop to the floor.

When it finished, I came upstairs to tinker on the internet and on here I found this thread and read through it. I then read something that you (Rusty) had said to me previously....

"Knowledge of the truth is deliberately kept from us as they fear telling us the truth, or that we should learn it before they are ready. They are almost ready now, and are killing whistle blowers to silence them until they are completely ready. Then will come war, man made disasters (from volcano's and earthquakes caused by the use of a Tesla machine) and biological warfare. Their aim is to reduce the world's population by 4/5ths and bring in a new world order. Once the population has been culled there will be disclosure, which will then introduce the new paradigm".

What a simpleton like me doesn't get, is why all these incredibly clever people who make VAST, long-term investments in things like super-factories when the future is (according to some) so feckin gloomy! Obviously, the Porsche factory is just one of a myriad projects around the world which are all being worked on - in vain?

I also watched something called "Preppers" which was a bunch of crazy people in America preparing for the imminent "Doomsday" by pickling jars of food every day. Personally, I think that if the end of the world was coming, it'd be a nuclear wipeout initiated by the Arabs.
« Last Edit: 05 October 2012, 05:21:43 pm by MadDogMcQ »
QUENTIN TARANTINO - HALLOWED BE THY NAME!

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #80 on: 05 October 2012, 05:32:26 pm »
I also watched something called "Preppers" which was a bunch of crazy people in America preparing for the imminent "Doomsday" by pickling jars of food every day. Personally, I think that if the end of the world was coming, it'd be a nuclear wipeout initiated by the Arabs.

Bush? Is that you?  :)
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Chillum

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently bikeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 05 October 2012, 05:42:01 pm »
4/5th's you say? I wouldn't settle for less than 999/1000th's

MadDogMcQ

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - CB250N
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #82 on: 05 October 2012, 06:21:26 pm »
Personally, I think that if the end of the world was coming, it'd be a nuclear wipeout initiated by the Arabs.

Bush? Is that you?  :)

Do you seriously think Bush could have strung together a sentence like that with no spelling mistakes? :lol

Rusty

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 05 October 2012, 06:58:34 pm »
What a simpleton like me doesn't get, is why all these incredibly clever people who make VAST, long-term investments in things like super-factories when the future is (according to some) so feckin gloomy! Obviously, the Porsche factory is just one of a myriad projects around the world which are all being worked on - in vain?

Those are two different issues. The global increasing population has been recognised as future a problem by all politicians so there will eventually have to be some form of population control, others want a reduction. That's a long term aim whatever happens, but I suppose it's just one of those 'coincidences' that war or pandemic has been the usual method of achieving it.

None of us can know what's ahead MadDog but for sure we live in uncertain times. As with any uncertainty the best a business can do is to carry on as normal, which is why long term investment etc still happens. It can't not happen can it?  Everyone can't just disappear down a hole in case something bad happens. Besides, just like in the military when some info is above your security clearance so it is in politics, only a few really know what might happen next.  We can only guess or speculate based on what we discover.

They keep talking about rogue states and terrorists on TV, but for me there's no bigger rogue state that Israel.

No one wants war, well certainly not the poor saps that have to fight it.  So apart from the Zionists who believe in end times prophesies and want to bring about armagedon so god will come back, there isn't a concerted effort to bring about a war, but the conditions are there and they are being stimulated by someone. I think war is possible by next spring. Anyone who has their eye on the ball knows Israel wants that, and Romney will make it happen. Looking at Obama's performance on the face off the other night he looked like a man who's already been told.

I've read report after report from some of the world's top agencies and they all believe Iran has no intention of developing WMD's. It's the same phoney excuse they used before. Israel attacks Iran, Iran attacks US military bases nearby, the US are drawn in to defend Israel, Russia and China support Iran, and Japan may yet attack China. It's a tinderbox. Add to that the creation of anti American hatred in the middle east (by Israel) and it don't look rosy.

At least if it happens it happens, we'll know for certain then. :lol  Oh, and it won't be nuclear wipeout Tom it doesn't work like that. It will be conventional or tac nuke so that arms can be sold to both sides and a tidy profit made by the guys that caused it - just like all the other wars. Then they profit later from all the rebuilding contract work that has to be done, no profit in rebuilding a toxic wasteland.

http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

I also watched something called "Preppers" which was a bunch of crazy people in America preparing for the imminent "Doomsday" by pickling jars of food every day.

As recently as five years ago I'd have thought them nuts. Now I think them sensible, if only for protection against civil unrest.
« Last Edit: 05 October 2012, 07:17:42 pm by Rusty »

MadDogMcQ

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - CB250N
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #84 on: 05 October 2012, 09:41:46 pm »
Well, maybe I'm a blind, ignorant sap, but I ain't gonna lose a single night's sleep over the end of the world. For as long as it's available to me, I'm gonna ride my bike, eat good food, drink good wine and make love every night to my gorgeous wife.  :lol   And since it's all gonna kick off next Spring, then I guess there's not a single thing I could do about it anyway.

Out of curiosity, what it is that you are going to do?

Rusty

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 05 October 2012, 10:30:38 pm »

Well, maybe I'm a blind, ignorant sap, but I ain't gonna lose a single night's sleep over the end of the world. For as long as it's available to me, I'm gonna ride my bike, eat good food, drink good wine and make love every night to my gorgeous wife.

Even if a new war did erupt in the middle east it's not exactly the end of the world Tom. Well not for you personally, but certainly for many other poor bastards.  Still......
Bottom's up eh? Pass the smoked salmon.

And good luck in getting that petrol to ride your bike. ;)

Out of curiosity, what it is that you are going to do?

A better question was "What can we going do now to stop such things happening in future"? But hey-ho, if shit and fan ever do collide then I'll just look after the people I love in the best way I can.

MadDogMcQ

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - CB250N
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #86 on: 05 October 2012, 11:26:53 pm »
Hahahha, you're just like a politician - you don't answer the question asked - you suggest an alternative question  :rollin

And as for the petrol, I said "for as long as it's available to me;)

Rusty

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 06 October 2012, 04:40:13 pm »
Hahahha, you're just like a politician - you don't answer the question asked - you suggest an alternative question  :rollin

You might be right there MadDog. :lol
Politicians do say it that way don't they, while if you asked that of the military they'd say "That's classified information'. I suppose in the end they both mean the same thing though don't they?

And as for the petrol, I said "for as long as it's available to me;)

But that's exactly the attitude I don't understand of people. :\

Everything should be available to you. If it exists out there then it should be available to you. You sound like a kid that's happy to be allowed to play out until 8.00pm. People are far too submissive, they're just happy to sit around until their toys are taken away from them one by one. And even then they meekly accept it. If your child had cancer and there was a cure in existence would you want it or would you be satisfied that you could only have it if someone allowed you to have it?

Had I continued with this thread I intended to reveal several other technologies that already exist under black projects. The funding of which runs into the trillions of dollars each year. Remember I mentioned Shauberger's repulsine engine from 60 years ago? Not only is there a development of Viktor Shauberger's repulsine technology that delivers virtually free energy, but many other propulsion systems are in operation that don't use internal combustion. I'll say that again - they don't use internal combustion.

Those who are actually bothering to read this might be starting to put the pieces together now, it means we don't need oil, nor the wars that are propagated to ensure the sale of oil remains in support the US dollar. If this technology were even hinted at, the US economy would collapse as their currency is based almost entirely on the trade of oil.  When people say the war in Iraq was about oil they are not thinking right. It's not about the aquisition of oil - America has oil of it's own. It's about controlling the Sale of oil, and ensuring that it remains saleable only in US dollars.

John Perkins: from gold standard to petro dollar

Without the Petro-Dollar there is no America, and without Oil there is no Petro-Dollar. Hence the suppression of new technology and repeated wars to maintain the status quo. The dilemma that they face is that many former employees on those secret projects are now turning whistleblower, or giving deathbed confessions of military technology secrets. It's something the governments can't prevent, they can only attempt damage limitation exercises by spreading disinformation, discrediting the source, and encouraging ridicule.

Remember the HAARP technology I told you about? The one that has the capability to change the weather? Well when testing it they noticed that it also had unpleasant side effects, such as it can be aimed to cause earthquakes and volcano eruptions. The Israeli's want to attack Iran, but I think they have been told to hold off while the US try HAARP first.  I don't know who this guy is but watch his short video.

The Path To WW3: HAARP Targeting Iran Nuclear Reactors with Earthquakes

Surely you have to ask yourselves how come you don't know this stuff? It's happening right there in front of you, and while the technology exists to allow a huge leap forward for the whole of mankind it is hidden from you.  Meanwhile we are micro managed by media propaganda into endless wars. Go figure.

« Last Edit: 06 October 2012, 04:43:03 pm by Rusty »

budgiemurray

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 06 October 2012, 09:32:53 pm »
While this is all very interesting we've kinda wandered away from the topic of the conversation of the thread in the first place..  :eek
If I want doom and gloom I just gotta look at my bank account after the bills come off.. can we get back on topic and move the rest to a different thead perhaps.. 
Budgie

Rusty

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 06 October 2012, 11:13:42 pm »
Sure. I've no problem with that, why don't we ask the original poster?  :)

In fact, there's no need. I'll post one last point and then I'm done - and gone.

I'm trying to give you something here, think of it as the gift of sight. People are posting plenty about the crippling price of fuel or the pitiful state of their bank accounts, with ever longer hours at work just to get by. The 'big secret' is that it doesn't need to be that way. We are all considered to be what Henry Kissinger referred to as 'useless eaters'.

Don't you ever pause to think why it is that when it comes to election time you supposedly have choices, yet the only choice you have is to vote for a man you don't really like in order to remove a man you like even less? That's not choice. You're being duped.

I know all this goes over the heads of many, others have no interest, while others still have only self interest. So these final words are aimed at those that are left, the few who are of independent mind. The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law, but control by psychological manipulation. Manipulation through which reality is not only defined for you, but defined in such a way that those within it do not even realise they are in prison.

Alternative energy exists. Alternate propulsion systems exist. The generation of free non-nuclear energy has been perfected. The Hughes air corporation had anti-gravity technology over 50 years ago. Rocket engines, jet engines, internal combustion engines, wind turbines, solar and nuclear power are all obsolete technologies that are expensively continued because of the interests vested in the status quo.

I see people on here arguing about local politics. Politics is as obsolete as the internal combustion engine. They should be studying geopolitics, and soon Exopolitics. The entire global macro-economic system is based on oil, the products derived from it, or the products that use it. The world's governments have painted themselves into a corner, and interests far more powerful than they themselves are require that fossil fuels continue to be used. Everything rests on oil as a commodity, like a huge house of cards made up of vested interests.

Wars are fought to protect the petro dollar, and the increase in Earth's population to 7 billion will require ever more dependency on this outdated but perpetuated technology. The result is ever spiralling pollution and ever more wars. Therefore climate change is driven by fossil fuel pollution that needn't be, but the technology to avoid it is suppressed to serve the interests of the few over the many. This isn't just joe blogs on the internet telling you this, this is what I relay to you from others.

The list of 'crackpots' is long, I'm unable to list them all so in no particular order or importance I'll just give your four. They are of this calibre.

Gordon Cooper.  Gemini and Mercury Astronaut

Mark McClelland. N.A.S.A space craft operator. Worked 34 years on Mercury, Apollo,Skylab, Space shuttle, and the International space station.

John Huchison. John demonstrates anti-gravity and molecular alignment technology.

Edgar Mitchell Astronaut. Apollo 14.

Ok I'm done. Next time you watch the news just maybe you'll be able to join the dots a little better, or maybe you won't. It's entirely up to you, as it always was.  Most are happy to let it all slip through their fingers then grumble about the results.  At least I can say I tried.

Bye fella's.

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 10 October 2012, 11:08:23 am »
Buy a new one  :pc

Phil TK

• GP Hero
  • up yer..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 10 October 2012, 01:23:02 pm »

Ok I'm done. Next time you watch the news just maybe you'll be able to join the dots a little better, or maybe you won't.

I seem to remember David Icke saying something similar. The problem with this sort of paranoid conspiracy theory stuff is that none of it is really based on hard evidence, just a bonkers interpretation of events.
Also, people with power and shady political ambitions don't have a monopoly on brilliant ideas/inventions y'know. Some of us normal folk outside the military etc do come up with great inventions and technology all the time and we don't usually get kidnapped by MI5 before we can tell the rest of the world.
I used to be a patent 'bonded' draughtsman years ago, I've drawn one or two curious things over the years, some with a military bent - and I'm still here.

Chillum

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently bikeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 10 October 2012, 01:35:06 pm »
I seem to remember David Icke saying something similar. The problem with this sort of paranoid conspiracy theory stuff is that none of it is really based on hard evidence, just a bonkers interpretation of events.

Have you read it though Phil? I have a copy and was looking through it the other day and there is a lot of written evidence, names, dates meetings, the people who own things etc. All* he did was join the dots and paint a picture. Might not have been 100% accurate* but there is a lot of stuff everyone was saying was crackers that has actually turned out to be true.

*lizards