Date: 30-04-24  Time: 11:33 am

Author Topic: Blue 2001 Gen 1 Fazer 1000 For Sale.  (Read 1093 times)

Reaper

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Blue 2001 Gen 1 Fazer 1000 For Sale.
« on: 12 November 2016, 06:55:35 pm »
This is not advertised anywhere else at the minute as I'm still kinda in two minds about getting rid of it.

I'm based in Worthing, West Sussex and would recomend that if anyone is interested then they come and view the bike.

So here's a link to my original posts on here which kinda detail the bikes history and evolution since I first bought it.
http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php/topic,19427.0.html

It's got 28,000mls on the clock, MOT expires 30th of July 2017.
Both Tyres, chain and sprockets are good with plenty of life left in them.
It's got a Hagon Rear Shock that has recently been rebuilt by Hagon at their factory so is spot on.
I rebuilt the forks with new oil and seals at the begining of the year.
It has a full set of Hell Blue Braided Brake lines recently fitted and of course fresh brake fluid.
One off comfort seat with leather cover.
Larger Givi Touring Screen fitted but also have a lower Blue screen.
Black Engine Bars
The Bike has had the AIS removed and been Ivanised.
Recent full service with Plugs, Oil, Pipercross air filter and fresh antifreeze.
Stainless Steel Exhaust System (so no more Exup valve to worry about), stainless exhaust studs fitted and a Beauwolf end can.
Givi rear rack (Top Box Not Included) and standard Blue Grab handles so can be returned to standard if preferred.
Two keys and original owners pack.
There's also probably some other bits I've forgot but you get the idea.

Anyway I'd be looking for around £2395 as it stands or £2000 in standard (or as close to standard) as I can get it, i.e. without the extras that easily bolt off.

Reason for considering the sale is that a mate is giving up biking and has offered me his bike at a price I'm struggling to say no to, especially as his is more touring focussed and I have a few trips planned next year which his bike would be much better suited to.

Reaper

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile