Date: 15-06-24  Time: 23:53 pm

Author Topic: Simmi oval stainless can Fazer 1000 gen1  (Read 1268 times)

hux

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Simmi oval stainless can Fazer 1000 gen1
« on: 09 April 2013, 04:31:58 pm »
I just bought a Simmi oval, stainless, removable baffle can but I must be getting old as I prefer the standard can! So it's up for sale if anyone is interested, only been on the bike about a week so obviously like new.

ajhutchinson

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Kawasaki zx9r B4 + Versys 1000
    • View Profile
Re: Simmi oval stainless can Fazer 1000 gen1
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2013, 09:30:17 pm »
Hi mate Price and pics, would be nice

hux

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 April 2013, 01:00:04 pm »
Hi, sorry but I think I might sell the bike so I'll leave the can on it...............

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 April 2013, 01:06:42 pm »
What is it with everyone selling their gen 1's ;)

One of the best bikes,theres gonna be so many on the market i almost feel its my duty to save one,

Like Sponsor a Panda :D

Poor gen 1!!!! :'(

I may or may not be the recipient of a birthday simmi can for my 600,fingers crossed,i hope you felt the quality was good on yours even if you didnt like the sound,i like the sounds of the company ethos.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

jonesthesteam

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently Fazerless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 April 2013, 01:19:27 pm »

One of the best bikes,theres gonna be so many on the market i almost feel its my duty to save one,

I may or may not be the recipient of a birthday simmi can for my 600,fingers crossed,i hope you felt the quality was good on yours even if you didnt like the sound,i like the sounds of the company ethos.

If it helps I've just fitted one to my 600, fairly easy fit and does sound very nice, not much difference between baffle in or out so don't expect it to be whisper quiet with the baffle in, for the price I am very pleased

Jonesthsteam

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 April 2013, 01:23:16 pm »

If it helps I've just fitted one to my 600, fairly easy fit and does sound very nice, not much difference between baffle in or out so don't expect it to be whisper quiet with the baffle in, for the price I am very pleased

Jonesthsteam

Cheers man, sounds like ill like it 8) ,louder the better for me coz i is a youth of today,actually i dont think i even qualify for that category anymore :lol

Is it carbon effect?,mine will be,i'll post up some pics when i get it on.

You got any pics???
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

jonesthesteam

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently Fazerless
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 April 2013, 02:29:40 pm »

Jonesthsteam

Cheers man, sounds like ill like it 8) ,louder the better for me coz i is a youth of today,actually i dont think i even qualify for that category anymore :lol

Is it carbon effect?,mine will be,i'll post up some pics when i get it on.

You got any pics???

No I bought the SS oval one, got a few more bits to add to the bike and then I'll be adding some pics to a relevant thread  :)