Date: 14-06-24  Time: 15:50 pm

Author Topic: Brand new in the box R&G tail tidy for an FZ1 also 1yr old Remus Powercone  (Read 3627 times)

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
The one I have on the bike had a faulty LED so a brand new one still in the box has been sent and in the meantime I have decided to trade the bike in so the OEM eyesore is going back on it. Was going to stick it on Fleabay but thought I would stick it on here first.
Remus powercone in graphite with stainless cap also for sale 1 year old good nick although the surclip holding the baffle in is cracked, doesnt cause any problem unless you want to take the baffle out as you would have to buy a new clip to secure it back in place, the clip is about 4 quid from Remus. I have to say that this exhaust makes the FZ1 sound awesome, pops and bangs its head off!
Can send pics if required
Offers please. Cheers

Peace
« Last Edit: 21 October 2011, 12:33:38 am by Scotyam »
You go up ther lahtat then doon there lahtat then roon there lahtat and then up there lahtat then thats you right....cheers mate

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
What you going for next then buddy?

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
Hey Andy hope your well bud not seen you in ages, going for a ZZR1400
You go up ther lahtat then doon there lahtat then roon there lahtat and then up there lahtat then thats you right....cheers mate

Aegis Bearing Mel

FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
NICE!!
:thumbup

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
Cheers Andy, looking forward to getting it next Saturday, was out with it all day today and I think i'm in love.

GrahamB

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
    • FZ750 proboards forum
Sorry to be a pain but could you post any pictures you might have of the tail tidy please?

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
Hi Graeme, I havn't taken it out the box but if you PM me your email addy i can email you a pic of the one on my bike....it looks mega by the way really sorts out the back of the bike. Cheers

clanadam

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Wow Si ZZR14 - gives you half a chance wi the Blade ;-) Would be great to have a end of year meet/run ir yer all up for it?

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
Hey Kenny, aye the blade takes some beating. I had a test ride on one and man alive that bike is sweet its just that im to big for it, felt like a monkey on a stick:). Would be great for a wee run out but beware the gritters have been out already grrrrr.

clanadam

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Well if you're too big what the foc is MY excuse lol!

Aegis Bearing Mel

FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
How was Asda tonight?
Kinda surprised to see the old jallopy outside the trolley bay, at least I'll know whose Kwak it is before I stick eggs in the end cans...
;)

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
It has now left me for good, was sad to see her go but the Kwak is more my size.  I felt like a monkey on a stick ha!
Love Yamahas they are the best of the Jap bikes, for me they have soul and style but unfortunately they do not do a big bike to compete with the Busa, ZZR1400 or BMW K1300's, you could argue that the FJR is a competitor but I think the men in white coats would arrive to take you away, so the ZZR will have to do in the mean time :D .

Scotyam

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki ZZR1400
    • View Profile
Bump