Date: 15-06-24  Time: 21:33 pm

Author Topic: Need a engine mounting bolt.  (Read 806 times)

redrat

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Need a engine mounting bolt.
« on: 03 September 2012, 12:40:54 pm »
After yesterdays ride came home to find i had lost a crashbung an the enginemounting bolt ( on of the longer one) anyone have a bolt laying around an maybe a set of crashbungs.
« Last Edit: 03 September 2012, 12:42:29 pm by redrat »
rather die on my feet than live on my knees .

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Need a engine mounting bolt.
« Reply #1 on: 03 September 2012, 02:49:54 pm »
ive got an engine mounting bolt lying about in the garage (im sure) from when I fitted crash bungs.

If you are stuck  then its yours.

let me know
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

redrat

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 September 2012, 05:58:07 pm »
Im cool fella on closer inspection it seems the bung actually left the mount in place so not as urgent as i first suspected thanks just need to get myself another pair of bungs that bolt the same as mine an the jobs a good un cheers fella.

rather die on my feet than live on my knees .

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 September 2012, 08:52:59 pm »
no worries.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"