Date: 16-06-24  Time: 00:07 am

Author Topic: hello all  (Read 1069 times)

Ckennedy

• Cager in Training
    • View Profile
hello all
« on: 02 October 2016, 05:46:28 pm »
hi everyone. thought that after a few days of reading on here i should pop on and say hi.

I'm Chris, 25 from leicester. brought myself a Y reg fazer1000 yesterday. fancied one for a while but always have twins. needed something more comfortable and easy to ride than the 03 rsv mille I had after a nasty off last year.  happy to say the fazer on first impressions seems to be the bike. Its a very clean 41000 mile black one with a few nice little extras. had a nice short ride on it today and the only thing i could find wrong was the tyre pressures. apart from that all seems good and well. Look forward to many more miles on it and hopefully meet up with a few of you for a ride.

downey

• WSB Pack Hound
  • loving the new ivanised beast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: hello all
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2016, 09:49:38 pm »
Hows it going..good choice .any pics..I've an apprilla tuono myself but after a break with out my Frazer recently I was glad to get back to its comfort..welcome aboard  :useless
please god let the sun keep shining

Ckennedy

• Cager in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 October 2016, 06:31:15 pm »
Hopefully these pictures work

downey

• WSB Pack Hound
  • loving the new ivanised beast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 October 2016, 09:04:03 pm »
Looks v.clean . look into getting it ivanized really helps throttle response among other benefits ..rear shock replaced with an r6 /s1000rr really helps handling too  :thumbup
please god let the sun keep shining

Ckennedy

• Cager in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 October 2016, 07:48:03 pm »
I have heard a little bit about the ivanising. It has a dyno jet kit fitted and has a Wilbers rear shock. Going to dial the suspension in this weekend and see how it goes. Want to get it to the dyno just to see how it's fueling and mod as necessary.