Date: 02-06-24  Time: 11:48 am

Author Topic: Price reduced !! - FZ1s Ultimate Touring screen - Givi Touring with MRA X-Screen  (Read 661 times)

MikeyFZS1

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Eyup, I have for sale the ultimate touring screen set-up for the FZ1s (2006 model onwards) – it's the excellent Givi touring screen, fitted with the MRA "X-Screen" adjustable screen blade. Together these provide superb wind / weather protection, being significantly higher and wider than the stock screen, and the X-Screen can of course be adjusted through many different height and tilt settings to give a brilliant buffet-free ride, even at inexcusable European speeds !!

I’m 6’2” and it worked spot-on for me with the X-Screen set about half-way up, so I’m sure there’s a setting to please riders of pretty much any height / size ! (Unless “Jaws” from the Bond films rides and FZ1s……….)

It’s all in excellent condition having only been fitted for one foreign touring trip, my FZ1s is now unfortunately sold hence the sale. Cost new was £64 (Givi) + £63 (X-Screen) plus postage, I’m asking £75 plus UK mainland postage, which I’ll do for £15 (it’s light but the box is huge !!).

Please get in touch by p.m. via the forum, then we can exchange email addresses, etc, to sort out the details. I've hopefully attached a picture to this post (although it's not showing up in the post "preview" ?) but if not I can email photo as required.

Cheers,

Fletch
« Last Edit: 09 March 2015, 01:46:11 pm by MikeyFZS1 »
It's been real, it's been great, but it's not been REAL great.........

MikeyFZS1

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
A "bump" and the price reduced !! Come on - you know you want better touring protection !!!!
It's been real, it's been great, but it's not been REAL great.........