Date: 01-06-24  Time: 16:55 pm

Author Topic: paying pregnant smokers  (Read 5093 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: paying pregnant smokers
« Reply #25 on: 30 January 2015, 02:46:14 pm »
Are yous sure that this is actually being administered "routinely"

I was under the impresion that it was a social experiment only by Stirling University which is fair enough.

Lots of drugs tests are carried out with volunteers taking them for money but that doesnt mean that these drugs are being rolled out.

While i dont agree with giving scallys dosh for such things i agree that money talks and has powerful influence & when i stopped i put away the money i saved and splashed out on myself & it was defo a factor that helped.

It is surprising what people will do for money & seemingly above board individuals can snap under its lure.

The old what would you do if you found a suitcase full of money or a bundle of drugs comes to mind.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 January 2015, 04:36:23 pm »
The suitcase full of money would not be a problem!!!! the bundle of drugs likely as not that would belong to some nice caring member of the community who might just get peed off if you tried to shift them.  ;)
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

fazed

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13 March 2015, 01:29:21 pm »
Smoking is a lifestyle choice to use what is a legal product l(ike booze).  We're all responsible for our own actions and the consequences of them too...........If smoking is that hazardous ban it treat it like heroin!!  Or is there too much revenue collected from it in terms of taxes???   The whole thing strikes me as 'crocodile tears'  rather than real concern.
This is as young as you're ever going to be!

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 14 March 2015, 05:05:17 pm »
shoot the lot of them :D wales wales
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)