Date: 25-04-24  Time: 08:50 am

Author Topic: Any Police peeps have any ideas about this?  (Read 5037 times)

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Any Police peeps have any ideas about this?
« on: 17 April 2014, 11:03:38 am »
Just clearing out my inbox and found this. Is it an urban myth or is there any truth in it?

Dealing With The Police - Years ago, a policeman was your friend and defender. Things have changed now that Police Forces have become commercial organisations, dedicated to producing a profit by taking money from you in the form of Fixed Penalty Notices, Speeding Fines, Parking Fines and any number of other charges. Knowledge is Power, explains why;  
Each individual 'Police Force' is a commercial company, it has NO AUTHORITY to enforce anything, any more than a McDonalds or a BurgerKing has. The men & women that work under the banner of their local 'Police Force' have two separate roles. When they take up their occupation, they take an 'oath of office' pledging to uphold the 'Common Law'. That oath, and nothing else gives them the Authority to act to enforce 'Common Law' - that is, the few things which are listed in our 'Legalese - Acts & Statutes' page above.'Common Law' DOES NOT authorise them to do anything connected with so-called 'Government' Statutes & Acts and so they have been trained to use 'Legalese' to entrap UN-INFORMED members of the Public! To be fair, it is highly likely that even the members or the Police Force are aware of what they are doing and do not understand the difference between 'Legal Statutes' (which are optional) and the 'Lawful' Common Law requirements which apply to EVERYONE and are NOT optional.PLEASE DON'T GET US WRONG - A lot of Policemen and Policewomen do a great job and assist members of the Public, sometimes above and beyond the requirements of there job - opposing bullying, intimidation, fraud etc. and comforting in cases of bereavement or injury. BUT, the commercial companies who control the Police Force are working extremely hard to end this sort of positive behaviour, using ridiculous Health & Safety regulations as an excuse, even to the extent that Police Officers are instructed for example to stand by and watch somebody drown and not attempt to save them! This is not the choice of the 'Officer' but the instructions of the owners of the company.SO, because these thousands & thousands of 'invented' offences don't apply to ANYBODY unless they agree to be bound via 'consent' it becomes essential for a 'Police Officer' to (possibly with out knowing) persuade a member of the Public to agree to subject him/herself to these unnecessary restrictions and agree to pay invented cash penalties to the local commercial company called the 'Police Force' or 'Constabulary'. The normal first attempt to establish this spurious dominance of the 'Police Officer' is by him asking for your name. This is NOT an INNOCENT question and it is essential that you are VERY CAREFUL in what you say as there are verbal 'Legalese' TRAPS all over the place!One suitable reply is "The Law does not require me to provide that information" which is entirely correct and avoids the first major pitfall, and no matter how often the question is asked, the answer always remains the SAME. It is also vitally IMPORTANT not to argue with a Police Officer as that is another 'Legalese' TRAP which makes you subject to the thousands of hateful regulations solely designed to part you of your MONEY. So, only answer questions (ideally with a non aggressive question) and don't volunteer ANY INFORMATION AT ALL.So, here are some examples to help you understand;If a Police Officer says "you were exceeding the speed limit!" you could say "Was I?" as you DON'T ARGUE, nor do you point out that 'Common Law' does not require anybody to keep to the speed limits, obey road signs, park only where directed ETC. even though that is perfectly TRUE!Under 'Common Law' an offence has only been committed IF there is a VICTIM (somebody who has been killed or injured, had possessions damaged or stolen or who has been defrauded) SO, if the Police Officer keeps pushing you to agree to pay his company money when you DON'T need to, then a good question to ask is "Who is the Victim?" or alternatively some thing like "What is the charge? or am I free to go?" if you stick to these things, then the Police Officer has nothing to work on as you have not agreed to be bound by 'Statutes' as you have not provided a NAME and ADDRESS for him to write on an invoice/bill or 'Fixed Penalty Notice' as they like to call it! and you have not entered into a 'controversy' by arguing with him or her into 'dishonour' by refusing them point blank
I think this mail stems from America, but if i was out there i'm not going to argue with the man with a gun.

Mickey

[/font]
Sent from my villa in the South of France.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Any Police peeps have any ideas about this?
« Reply #1 on: 17 April 2014, 11:19:49 am »
Yeah alright  :rolleyes

Who's gonna be the first to put it to the test? Good luck.

What's the source of this Mickey? And more importantly, does the author give his source(s)?

(Does he say I don't have to travel to Wales for a summons?  :lol  )

Yes, I'm that bored at work I actually read all of that  :lol

Anyway, everyone knows that when you break the speed limit, kittens die in their thousands, so there are victims  ;)

bigbluebear

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Z1000SX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 April 2014, 11:35:59 am »
I read recently somewhere that traffic cops were hanging around brand new housing estates and handing out fines if their drivers licence did not have their new address on it......how commercial and unjust is that

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 April 2014, 11:38:41 am »
What a crock of bullshit! (unless it's April 1st again)

I suppose that the curator of this 'fictional literature' doesn't drive on the correct side of the road, doesn't stop at traffic lights, or give way, purely because he doesn't have to?

And as for not giving your details to a cop when asked...... Well good luck with that, because it's law that you have to, and you'll just get locked up if you don't!

And what's the betting that should he get burgled/battered etc, who's the first person he would call?  Yep, it'll be that profit making company in uniform that have no powers to do anything!

Ignore it, it's just extremist propaganda with absolutely no substance. Annoys the tits off me!
Stop polishing it and ride the bloody thing!!

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 April 2014, 11:39:00 am »
Interesting read though in reality very hard to actually deal with at the side of the road with anything other than a well-informed officer who won't instantly presume you to be arguing / making up excuses

Every time you speed, an angel facepalms :P

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 April 2014, 11:39:32 am »

I read recently somewhere that traffic cops were hanging around brand new housing estates and handing out fines if their drivers licence did not have their new address on it......how commercial and unjust is that

They can do that :| My drivers license hasn't had the correct address since I moved out of my parents place

bigbluebear

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Z1000SX
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 April 2014, 11:51:58 am »

They can do that :| My drivers license hasn't had the correct address since I moved out of my parents place

That's a bit different from manipulating fines from new housing estate owners.....foccin sneaky piggy bastards IMHO

t140

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - T140W
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 April 2014, 12:05:26 pm »
When i got my speeding ticket the other week :'( i was asked if my license had the correct address.
Nobody is perfect, but being Scottish is a start

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17 April 2014, 12:08:12 pm »
Complete bollox written by a knob.  Even if some parts are technically true
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 17 April 2014, 12:31:44 pm »
Sounds like a load of Freeman, Scottish sovereign bollocks to me :rolleyes

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 17 April 2014, 01:35:29 pm »
Like every right minded citizen, i'd hate to think this guy was drunk and without insurance but it does make you think?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWmcZ3l1l0o

Mickey

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 17 April 2014, 01:54:55 pm »
Was you doing naughties while filming that clip
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Fazafou

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 17 April 2014, 03:51:34 pm »
Theres a few vids on YouTube of people doing the whole Freeman thing to the police. Its an interesting concept but in reality they end up being held up about half an hour being questioned then dragged off to the cells. They are most likely released without any charges, but who wants to be held the best part of a day, when a courteous few responses to the cops will probably get you on your way in no time.

Imagine being a traffic cop and having scraped someone off the road then have to deal with some smug guy driving badly and telling you he's a freeman and won't answer your questions. I'd make sure he was inconvenienced as long as possible.
« Last Edit: 17 April 2014, 03:52:05 pm by Fazafou »

hightower

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 17 April 2014, 04:08:19 pm »
Personally, I wouldn't trust anyone who can't get their, there, and they're the right way around - as in your source - just how educated can they be.

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 17 April 2014, 04:23:08 pm »
Personally, I wouldn't trust anyone who can't get their, there, and they're the right way around - as in your source - just how educated can they be.

That's my problem with the whole of social media, bad grammar, but then again, that doesn't make someone a bad person.

Mickey

p.s. And sometimes when i'm on a roll i mispell stuff or don't use capitals for i or i'm

hightower

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 17 April 2014, 04:43:56 pm »
Yeah but my point is when this is supposed to be legitimate advice - I spell wrong but when it's official business etc I always double check

esetest

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MotoguzziV7racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 April 2014, 04:48:24 pm »
The majority of coppers are decent people trying to do the job to the best of their abilities .
Although some stereotypes are true .

Punkstig

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 April 2014, 05:50:35 pm »
Reminds me of that video someone put up of the white van pikey arguing the same with a copper!
Some say...

Doddsie

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 April 2014, 08:14:55 pm »
 ;)

dx408

• custard tart muncher
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Suzuki V-Strom 1050
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17 April 2014, 09:41:10 pm »
rubbish quality video but interesting as it was a court case .

what would have happened here if it was not being recorded

Quite a lot of stuff like this on the net but it does make you think
Dont ask it's a chef thing
After 15 years EX-Fazer owner XJR. XJR gone FJR, FJR gone NEW FJR that's gone, now Triumph Tiger Explorer  an CB400n Superdream sold BMW 650 Funduro sold Now a R1200GA Adventure Rallye next ? OK so where next turns out to be V-Strom 1050 NEXT?

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #20 on: 21 April 2014, 06:27:54 am »
I've seen bastards, including me, get released on some technical flaws. To outwit them, you need to be really well informed both with the law itself, and with customs, procedures etc. Lawyers usually know these things. What HAS worked for me so far was being polite and patient. Understanding.

In my country, there's lots of corruption and if you know important people, you can get away with most things. So here it is good to appear you know your rights (e.g. cops will beat a gipsy caught stealing, but if you have a tie they expect to be sued for beating you, so they remain decent). You should also appear like you will give them trouble. But not violent (sometimes that works too, fines for beating cops are ridiculously low). Just ask for their name and badge number (they MUST give you that data). Then let THEM think whether you will use that against them, whether you know someone etc.

However, there is a saying that you can't cheat an honest man - this goes for the cops too. If they're not corrupt and really only doing their job, these tricks won't work. In Serbia it works quite often.

Here's an interesting US video, not sure how much of that really is true:

The RIGHT Way to Handle a Police Stop

The WRONG Way to Handle a Police Stop
« Last Edit: 21 April 2014, 06:30:45 am by Slaninar »
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 21 April 2014, 08:06:29 am »
In reality the yank would've pepper sprayed you, tasered you, then shot you six times for moving too quickly on the floor. :crazy
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

ChrisJH

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 21 April 2014, 09:36:43 am »

Officer Dan would sort this out

Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 2
« Last Edit: 21 April 2014, 09:38:10 am by ChrisJH »
i don`t have anything profound or funny to write so .............................