Date: 29-03-24  Time: 06:01 am

Author Topic: SPRING MEET 2016 - 27>30 MAY ##sign in thread in general##  (Read 17647 times)

moffmeister

• Boffie - Yaks it like it is
    Terminally Incontinent
    The Golden Bulge
    The only gay in the village
    Moff Minogue

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile

sign in thread in general

Venue
Same as previously:  West End Outdoor Centre, Thruscross, Harrogate, HG3 4BA

When Spring Bank 'Oliday weekend i.e. arrive Friday 27-May - stay for three nights - fek off 'ome Monday 30-May (Bank 'Oliday)

Pricing It has gone up to £320 per night which is £32 per person per bunk total for the full three nights - 'kin bargin!

## CAMPING AND DOSSING DOWN IS FREE AS PREVIOULSY ##  BUT IF ALL BUNKS ARE NOT FILLED THEN A CONTRIBUTION WILL BE REQUIRED FROM CAMPERS/DOSSERS !!

Deposits and Payment

Normally those who subsequently cannot make it will get their deposit/money back assuming the place can be passed on.  Otherwise the shortfall has to be covered by those who have attended.  As every year you have plenty of time to book the time off; that said I appreciate "stuff" happens and can't be avoided - be assured I will try me very best to refund you if this happens and your excuse is genuine.

I have already paid the £200 deposit to secure the booking.  As this has been covered by deposits paid I don't need any further payment until April, when I need to pay the FULL balance for the accommodation (by the end of April). On this basis I will be expecting a minimum deposit (per bunk place) of £32 no later than 31-March.

Priority for bunk places will be given to those paying deposits -  A deposit can be any amount £10 or upwards. Multiple deposits are fine but I'd prefer it all in one i.e. for bunks the full £32.   

Due in previous years several people not turning up at the last minute last time (with genuine excuses thin on the ground), I will be expecting payment IN FULL (i.e. total inc. food) no later than two weeks prior to the meet. 

If you have not payed in full by 10-May then your place will be offered to others. Deposits will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances or your place is taken.  If you place is taken, the person taking it shall pay me the difference between the deposit paid and the total amount payable i.e. you are responsible for recovering your deposit from them yourself (obviously I will put you in contact with them).  Anyone dropping out at the "last minute" will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances.

Food/beer/band/sundries will be ca. £58 per head - the non meat eaters and tee-totalers get a corresponding reduction on the cost. 

Reduction if you only eat weeds: ca. £13 - Reduction if you don't drink alcohol ca. £20.

This has always been a three night event.  If you want to stay for less then fine, but again I've booked for three nights so you pay for three nights.  Popping over for one night only? Normally anyone who turns up on the Sunday (or other night but there is unlikely to be any spare bunks on the Fri and Sat) and takes a vacated bunk and chucks some money in the kitty (assuming you want to eat and drink) -  £20 is about right

You can pay me by Bank Transfer (or Paypal but the latter is not my preference...) send email to 2016@springmeet.co.uk and I will forward the details - note the bank details are same as last years!

##Please DO NOT use the PM feature to contact me - use the email or Facebook Messenger! ##

Pricing Summary (guide)
Bunk + Food + Meat + Booze = £90 per person - for campers £58
Bunk + Food + Meat = £72 per person (teetotalers) - for campers £40
Bunk + Food + Booze = £77  per person (veggies) - for campers £45
Bunk + Food = £57 per person (jees no meat and no booze!) - for campers £25

These are subject to confirmation but generally any uplift has previously been less that £5 per person overall.

Saturday Entertainment -  R E L O A D

Thanks (again) to Heath we have a change this year  RELOAD - http://reloaduk.wix.com/reload

Rideouts

Usual Saturday run to Hartside etc zzzzzz Sunday - coast or several splinter groups - something for everyone!

Beverages

Sufficient quantities of alcoholic and non-alcholic are provided (sadly this event is not longer the piss up it used to be) also please note the Irn Bru is categorically only to be used for mixing with Vodka and cannot be drunk on its own...Note I will also get more "real ale" this year (and less wife beater - sadly this event is not longer the piss up it used to be)

Food

There will be the usual (my excellent local butchers) BBQ fayre for the Friday and Saturday nights together with the usual snacks etc For Sunday night - open to suggestions (cannot be curry again!)There will be a stupendous full cooked breakfast on the Sat and Sun mornings (subject to volunteer cooks!! and washer uppers)

Camping (FREE)

Camping is free - unless all bunks are not filled in which case a contribution will be reqd!

Dossing Down Inside (also FREE)

Dossing is free - unless all bunks are not filled in which case a contribution will be reqd!  This is an alternative to camping but all you need to bring is a sleeping bag. This option will be limited to a maximum of ten people (due to space and I only have five airbeds - and I really can't be arsed)

Attendees

1 - Moff (paid in full)
2 - Tom - deposit paid £20
3 - Tom's boy
4 - Neilly & Ally - paid in full £180 #twin room#
6 - Razgruff +1 paid in full £244 (paid for 4 bed room)
8 - Daz & V - paid in full £167
#twin room#
10 - Nakedadder - paid in full £90
11 - Eddie & Val - paid in full £180 - #twin room#
13 - Raymy (on his own) - deposit paid £80
14 - Madmondeoman - (over)paid in full £95
15  - Stunts - deposit paid £50
16 - Gingernutz - deposit paid £50
17 - Colin - deposit paid £50
18 - ##spare## - Raz has paid for these rooms (18, 19) to secure a 4 bed room for sole use
19 - ##spare## - as 19
20 - Di & Kris - paid in full £180 #twin room#
22 - Chris Biker - deposit paid £50 (2 nights)
23 - Heath - deposit paid £50
24 - Hamos - paid in full £90
25 - Richy - paid in full £90
26 - Louthyz - paid in full £90
27 - Ventzi + 1 deposit paid £90
29 - Bigralphie - paid in full £90
30 - Sheldon22 - paid in full £90

Dossing

Adam (has bunk Friday)
Richard Suddaby +1 (Saturday only)
Pulsey?

Camping

Streethawk + Stella (girlfriend and cans of)
Little Hairy Welshman?

##IMPORTANT NOTE RE TWIN ROOMS ## NOW RESOLVED ##

This has verged into being an issue in the past i.e there are only 4 No. twin rooms and demand usually exceeds this.

Already this year the twin rooms are over subscribed (see below).   I'm trying to come up with the fairest way of allocating the rooms...

First come first served (FCFS)  :2fingers  is one option (which would fix the room allocation as below), however, this does seem a little unfair as some of those who have been repeat attendees (in some cases for significant number of years) have no advantage; and I am concious that some people may not attend if then do not have a twin room :(

There are 3 No. four bunk rooms which have in the past been reserved for couples (you can take it in turns 'locking the door'... :kiss )

Therefore, I'd ask anyone who wants a twin room to add your thoughts to this thread as to how you would like to proceed (general comments, plus are you willing to share a four bunk room and if so with whom?)

There is alternative B&B accommodation locally if this is of interest to anyone: http://scaifehallfarm.co.uk/

Ideas going around in my head, drawing from a hat, auction for charity, points system for number of years attended, premium for twin rooms (surplus to charity) etc etc

##update## Velma has been doing some organising and she and Daz are going to share a four bed with Di and Kris - so with the unfortunate parting of some lovely couples (see below) - we are sorted

Deposits paid and twin rooms confirmed (FCFS)

1 - Neilly & Ally
2- Russ & Beth
3 - Daz & Veeee Ian & Soraya (deposit not paid)
4 - Eddie & Val

Twin Rooms Requested (or pending):

5 - Adam + 1 got no money
6 - Raymy & Jodie -parting of ways has taken place
7 - Ian & Soraya? - now in twin room
8 - Dooks & Fluffs? - sharing 4 bed with Daz and V
9 - Nick & Eve? -parting of ways has taken place
« Last Edit: 30 May 2016, 05:49:38 pm by moffmeister »

Razgruff

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Yamaha TT600R XS750
    • View Profile
Will trans 2016  cash when I find me way home,
 I'm currently house breaking with Mr E Guest in Glasgow. but looking good for Mr E  Guest appearing for the full 3 days in 2016
« Last Edit: 26 May 2015, 02:58:08 am by Razgruff »

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile
We will definitely be back Moff. Will pop a deposit over to you soon x
Those who mind don't matter......
                           Those who matter don't mind...

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile
£40.00 deposit paid... could we have a twin room for this one please?  x :kiss

Raymy

• Erection Services Foccer
    Brighter than a ZippoFirelighter
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - There is only 1 Gertrude
    • View Profile
Twin room for jodie and me. Deposit to follow soon

Is it highway to Hull again next time or the old band?
Smell ones mother. Yaas!

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¨¨˜"ª★
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2015, 02:18:03 pm »
Hi Mofrf, put me down for a bunk etc next year, will send deposit on to you. :)

Razgruff

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Yamaha TT600R XS750
    • View Profile

nakedadder

• "Fat lad from Derby"
    imageSept 08
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph Tiger 1050
    • View Profile
I have my pass signed for Spring Meet 2016  :D :D :D :woot :woot :woot :guitar :guitar :guitar :sun :sun :sun

£20 deposit sent  :thumbup
Sent from a fat foccer sitting in front of his pooter

eddie

• FOC-U Lost Boy.
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Deposit sent Stu twin for Val and  I please
« Last Edit: 31 May 2015, 10:00:36 am by eddie »

Millsy

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
We would be prepared to share if it helps, bear in mind though we are "early to bed early to risers"  :z being the oldest couple there!|

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile
We would like a twin room BUT obviously don't wanna step on the longer attendees toes or make anyone feel they need to drop out or go to the B&B. Eddie & Val I think should definitely have a twin every year for the reasons they have given but how about for the rest of us it put that if you have a twin room one year you can't have it the next,  to give someone else a chance ? For example if the 3 who are in the FCFS group (have excluded Eddie & Val). Then next year them 3 can't have a twin n the turn is given to whoever is first next year.... am I making sense ?  If we do need to go into a 4 bunk we would happily share with Adam & Lisa, the Scottish lot or Dooks & Fluffs.... purely as they're all pissheads like us ha ha.... Adam & Lisa did ask for us first mind ha ha x

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile
Ps... we have only booked a room for 2016 as Daz has a knee operation due sometime in the next year and possibly may not be able to camp as he may still be on crutches x

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
Can you put me down moff.  Same sleeping setup as this year if poss please ;) 
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Dooks

• Fat Free Big Dingle Lezza
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Yamaha MT 10
    • View Profile
Can you put me n Floofs down as definite attendees please Moff.  :)   Not fussed about having a twin room, we'll kip anywhere :thumbup  ( though Floofs feet do let off some strange odours during the night  :crazy        :lol    ) .

Ps... we have only booked a room for 2016 as Daz has a knee operation due sometime in the next year and possibly may not be able to camp as he may still be on crutches x

Auntie V, can we watch Daz try and climb onto the top bunk then?       ;)

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile
Dooks....permission granted. :)

Moff...Would this make things easier, having spoke to some other foccers, Daz & I, Kris & Di n Adam & Lisa will share a 6 bed room...leaving you only 6 couples to sort... so if 2 of the could agree to go into a 4 bed room that would leave 4 couples and 4 twin rooms.... x

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
Dooks....permission granted. :)

Moff...Would this make things easier, having spoke to some other foccers, Daz & I, Kris & Di n Adam & Lisa will share a 6 bed room...leaving you only 6 couples to sort... so if 2 of the could agree to go into a 4 bed room that would leave 4 couples and 4 twin rooms.... x

GoPro ;)
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Raymy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Smell ones mother. Yaas!

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile
GoPro ;)
[/quote]

Feck off :)  the only filming allowed is Dooks filming Daz trying to get into bed  :photo

We could do a 4 bunk, no toe treading here.
x

Choose your roomie Raymy... Moff is quite happy for us lot to share a 6 bedded room x

Raymy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Me, jodie, empty bunk x4... Sorted. What are you guys doing?
Smell ones mother. Yaas!

Raymy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Aw man, what a quiet sleep we'll have.... Aaaaaaah
Smell ones mother. Yaas!

V

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda XL125 Varadero
    • View Profile
Me, jodie, empty bunk x4... Sorted. What are you guys doing?

You're confusing me....I know doesn't take much....

Raymy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Smell ones mother. Yaas!

madmondeoman