Date: 27-04-24  Time: 13:31 pm

Author Topic: For Sale: Yamaha FZS-1, 2008, 22k  (Read 637 times)

MPW12

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
For Sale: Yamaha FZS-1, 2008, 22k
« on: 17 October 2022, 05:42:04 pm »
Hi All,

I have a lovely FZ1-S Fully Faired Gen II, have done for 2 years now, and she is my baby, out twice a week, every week, but unfortunately, I do have a real baby in my life now.. I have just had the bike fully serviced (main dealer) + MOT, but sadly do not ride anymore. I want to, don't get me wrong! But, for the purpose of a newborn, I think I will have to stop for a short period. I am only 26, I have been an all season rider for the past 10 years, so won't be out for long, but do not want the lovely bike to just sit there unused. Does anyone have any advice on what would be best for me to do? I got the bike from a main dealer, and it really doesn't want for anything else.

Details:
  • Full Givi Rack
  • Scott Oiler
  • Yoshimura Exhaust + Power Commander (+Original Exhaust)
  • Comfort Seat
  • Zero Gravity Tinted Screen
  • New Tyres
  • Full Service History
  • Fazer Tank Protector
  • R&G Crash/Paddock Stand Bobbins
  • Currently on only 27,000ish, very well looked after
Personally, I don't want to sell the bike, but I am going to have to, it is a great bike just sitting here unused. This bike was instead of the perfect stepping stone FZS600. What do you think the bike is worth? And is an owners club a place to sell these machines? I look forward to hearing from you all  P.S Photo below  :)

- cleaned up the formating - bkd
« Last Edit: 19 October 2022, 09:22:43 pm by b1k3rdude »