Date: 01-05-24  Time: 14:53 pm

Author Topic: Jeans for a tall foccer  (Read 1578 times)

AJM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Jeans for a tall foccer
« on: 28 May 2016, 01:35:47 pm »
Can any of you taller gents help me out. I'm trying to source some good quality jeans for summer and I'm struggling with leg length (I'm 6'3) has anyone else got a particular make they rate and is a lanky foccer like me, thanks in advance :)
Red Fazers, making good roads great roads.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: Jeans for a tall foccer
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2016, 03:23:02 pm »
Ive got a pair of 36 waist and 34 length roadrash heavy kevlar jeans, brand new never worn that i want to flog

I can try them on and see how the length looks, im 5 foot 11 & quite long legged.

Any use to you?

I had 2 pairs and i continue to use the fat set so i never got down to wearing these ones.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

AJM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2016, 04:41:11 pm »
Noggy, I could be interested! What sort of price are you after for them? May be able to come and take a look as I think you're based in Pembrokeshire & I'm in south wales, cheers Andrew.

Tmation

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2016, 07:53:39 pm »

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2016, 08:12:38 pm »
You could always try the same tailor this tall fella goes to

I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2016, 09:29:39 pm »
Noggy, I could be interested! What sort of price are you after for them? May be able to come and take a look as I think you're based in Pembrokeshire & I'm in south wales, cheers Andrew.

Yeh im in Haverfordwest, you are welcome to take a look if you like.

I got them from Adeejay on her a while back i think he had his own company doing them and he sold some of us foccers a load on the cheap.....the ones ive been using are the only thing ive worn on the bike for the last couple of years and theyve been great.....light blue denim & real good quality......ive got fat legs too & i fitted into them which is a rarity for me & jeans these days......very dissapointing when you cant find out if youll fit a 34 waist because you cant get the bastards over your thighs :lol .

Ill go grab them out the spare room and take some pics.

Oh & the best bit......i only want £20 for them which is Aldi money, nowt against the Aldi jeans but for quality there is no comparison.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2016, 09:44:00 pm »
Some pics....can of "healthy" soup for scale only :b

Obviously i dont eat much of it....couldnt get these ones round my waist but my legs got in........difficult to judge on the length....they are designed to go over the tops of bike boots anyway so as long as they werent riding up over the tops of your boots i imagine theyd be fine.........but if you wear shorty boots then they are a nuiscance flapping around.

AJM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 May 2016, 08:04:44 am »
Thanks for taking the time to put up some photos Noggy, I know what you mean i tried some on over the weekend in local shops and sitting on the bike would of cut the circulation off to my feet!!...all muscle obviously  :lol  not to mention riding up my leg exposing half my calf, which would be no good should i come off  :eek .....I'll let you know if i can get over to take a look.

Thanks for the link Tmation, i'll take a look.

He, he, Fazersharp i'd probably fit into his no problem but they all seem to come in Kawasaki green  :rolleyes

triker

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 May 2016, 01:14:31 pm »
Hi I am about to buy some from hood jeans they will do different leg lengths maybe worth a look....
http://www.hoodjeans.co.uk