Date: 30-04-24  Time: 17:52 pm

Author Topic: FZS600 parts coming your way..maybe August time..who's interested.  (Read 21894 times)

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
No sweat, meant to ask him but I'm on my stupid phone... Still trying to work out this tapatalk thingy, give me a pc anyday!

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Ah no worries, mines usable as well but wouldn't mind tarting it up a bit.. Hammerite it is then :-P

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
No sweat, meant to ask him but I'm on my stupid phone... Still trying to work out this tapatalk thingy, give me a pc anyday!

No worries

I was laughing

I feel like buying them myself now :D
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
dibs on the crash bars, but cannae collect...

Emjay is after those bad boys im afraid

You wont regret never trying to fit a set though honestly.

Especially not with a dodgy back......my back is pretty much fine and it was aching from stress positions and the impact from me going chicken oriental with a rubber mallet and swearing lots :lol

Mattsplat

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSXR750RK
    • View Profile
What's the difference between the gen 1 and the gen 2 calipers? Apart from the obvious colour difference!

Not sure, think they are the same...

Sorry for the hijack  :rolleyes

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
I will have the black grab rail mr nog if it is still up for grabs, give me a nod and will pick it up when down there.
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Is the aftermarket fairing still up for grabs? Also the modified fairing bracket you used?

ajmes1

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Will you be keeping the end can noggy? I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a new one to upgrade the standard one.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
I will have the black grab rail mr nog if it is still up for grabs, give me a nod and will pick it up when down there.

Okey dokey taylor

I got it from red98......i think i paid £20.....need[size=78%] to check my messages though....does that sound fair???[/size]

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Is the aftermarket fairing still up for grabs? Also the modified fairing bracket you used?

Fairing £30 plus postage if youd like it buddy

Not sure on the frame...think i paid £40 off another foccer which sounds a little steep now as it needs sanding and painting....but they are really difficult to find.....hmmm....lets just say £60 plus postage for both o them..we are foccers after all...cant even find one on ebay coz they all been bent but i see folk want £15 just for the poxy mirror frame.......i can get pics up for you first if you like?.

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Sounds good noggy! It'll be my winter fairing (as I've already went through 2 fox eye fairings..) I'll take it, are the indicators integrated into the fairing? Thanks man!

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Will you be keeping the end can noggy? I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a new one to upgrade the standard one.

The can is a bit scratched mate im afraid it took a crushing during my fall.

& my missuss got me it as a birthday present oops.......in the interest of keeping her happy i think ill need to hang on to it for a while....either mod it to my gen2 which aint likely to fit.....or hang it in the man shed.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Sounds good noggy! It'll be my winter fairing (as I've already went through 2 fox eye fairings..) I'll take it, are the indicators integrated into the fairing? Thanks man!

Hey havoc i best get you some pics later coz it's a box eye front fairring......just the basic fairing with holes for the lights and indicators....fibreglass copy....been attacked by someone with a gold spray can....at least it wasnt blue i suppose.....if it is a disposable item your after then you could just attack it again with a spray can of your choice.

Also the brackets for box and fox eyes are different too so are you sure it is box eye stuff you are after????
« Last Edit: 23 April 2014, 10:56:18 am by noggythenog »

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Ah balls, I didn't realise that.. Looked like one of those aftermarket street fighter all in one fairing jobbing! I've got a (slow) blue fox eye so probably won't fit then?

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Ah balls, I didn't realise that.. Looked like one of those aftermarket street fighter all in one fairing jobbing! I've got a (slow) blue fox eye so probably won't fit then?

Sorry mate i got wrong end of stick...i thought you were after the other fairing i have.

But sounds like you're after the streetfightered front.

Basically it is the original bracket bent back into place, painted with hammerite..........an polisport mx headlight strapped to it via the rubber straps...custom attachments for the indicators bolted to the side of the fairing.

I mean i could do you a deal on it all if you like...just need wired in to your bike with someone knows what they're up to (i didnt).

It's ideal as a summer thing but the light is seriously crap.....mot worthy...just passed yesterday but at night it is more like a ships light ie for others to see you rather than a light for seeing far yourself.

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
That's all I would need man, I ride all year round in the city so there is plenty of street lights just as long as I can be seen! Would be great to save my fox eye fairing for fairer weather :-P

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
That's all I would need man, I ride all year round in the city so there is plenty of street lights just as long as I can be seen! Would be great to save my fox eye fairing for fairer weather :-P

Well the light cost me £50

Indicators...cant remember but they weren't expensive.

Plus mended and painted sub frame.

Gimme £20 plus postage....id be happy with that....cheap safety for the fox eye...it dont look the prettiest bit it does the job.....they are just standard bulbs..no led so you dont need any relays.

What say ye???

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Brilliant matey, sound good, stick me down for that then :-D

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Brilliant matey, sound good, stick me down for that then :-D

Brilliant will do.

Ps...the frame makes a good mounting point for an action cam.

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Ah! Now I've gotta buy a camera :-P
« Last Edit: 23 April 2014, 12:30:38 pm by HaVoC »

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Just thinking there noggy, could you stick me down for the xt660 mirrors as well, would need those too! Thanks

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Just thinking there noggy, could you stick me down for the xt660 mirrors as well, would need those too! Thanks

Was just thinking about them yesterday.

When i get my Gen2 next thursday im gonna quickly see how they look on it coz i like look of gen 2's without the massive bug mirrors...but if they look crap then they are yours for the 600.

They were brand new genuine yam items when i got them....small scrapes on the right hand spanner attachment where i was putting them on but aoart from that they are good strong items

HaVoC

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Sound good man, let me know how you get on!

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
what condition is the rear footrest and hanger (left hand side)

Good condition buddy

Only 14.5k miles...ive never had a pillion & it didnt crash on that side, actually no damage on the other side either....just the usual really so could do with a quick clean up when off the bike...obviously id give a quick clean off but it wont be mirror clean or owt.

Yours for a mere £10 plus postage if you want it.lets say £3.50 postage at a pure guess.

ok - remember me when you get round to breaking it.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

BorisTheThird

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Is the seat available?