Date: 27-04-24  Time: 11:35 am

Author Topic: confused. gt britain  (Read 845 times)

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
confused. gt britain
« on: 30 November 2014, 08:27:38 pm »
I was talking to a bloke from the middle east today who was picking his son up from a uni in Bristol, who said he lives in London,but london is now full of foreign people lol ,anyway he said his son was ashamed to be in a uni in Bristol, and if it aint London it aint worth going sad world, no offence to you guys who live there, not for me to busy, but what a cheek he even said no one there is british.?@?????
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: confused. gt britain
« Reply #1 on: 01 December 2014, 08:25:51 pm »
What's wrong with the Bristol universities :'( I have a degree from there...

Besides, aren't the UK's top universities OUTSIDE of London? Thinking Cambridge and Oxford here

From what I can tell, although the London Uni's are in the top 10, they have the worst student satisfaction scores of their rivals :P

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Re: confused. gt britain
« Reply #2 on: 02 December 2014, 08:38:07 am »
A gentleman from the middle east, !!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot Now there is a rare thing. Sorry but if his son is like the ones I tried to train as ships engineers he will be at Uni for some more years to come. As a rule nearly all the ones I had over many years were usually childish, spoilt, immature twats. The ones who came from wealthy families just should no interest at all. I noticed that the lads from the poorer regions like Egypt, Gaza, Syria and Iraq to be more willing to learn and as a rule were nice young men and wanted to get on.
One would suspect the young man at the Bristol Uni just wanted the high life that London is supposed to offer and nothing to do with the quality of education he is receiving at Bristol.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer