Date: 01-05-24  Time: 16:48 pm

Author Topic: MCE - DIRTY LYING F**KERS!!!  (Read 8891 times)

Punkstig

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: MCE - DIRTY LYING F**KERS!!!
« Reply #25 on: 17 May 2014, 02:28:12 pm »
Only problem with that is if they have put a condition on your policy ie no pillion cover or no commuting and you dont know

Insurance companies record all phone calls and keep it for years- I've used that to my advantage in the past, so, not having the documents still isn't an issue!
Some say...

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #26 on: 17 May 2014, 05:18:31 pm »
Higher excess = lower premium!

Not necessarily much lower.

A couple of times when renewing my insurance I've found I've got a £200 "voluntary" excess included (I sure as foc didn't volunteer for that!)

Taking it off increased the premium by about a fiver, so if I ever need to claim, that's £195 I've just saved :thumbup

Super_Monkey

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Harley Chop built by me
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 17 May 2014, 06:24:45 pm »
Only problem with that is if they have put a condition on your policy ie no pillion cover or no commuting and you dont know

Insurance companies record all phone calls and keep it for years- I've used that to my advantage in the past, so, not having the documents still isn't an issue!

all well and good but I took mine out via the web through compare the market...(just to get a free toy  :rollin )
I like bikes....ALOT!!

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 17 May 2014, 06:29:38 pm »

all well and good but I took mine out via the web through compare the market...(just to get a free toy  :rollin )

that will be your next moan mate...the free toys take between 8-10 weeks to come in normally.

bigralphie

• 6 Million Dollar Foccer
    Scenic Pisser
    FOC-U Equine Entrepreneur
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - ZZR1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 17 May 2014, 10:21:16 pm »
I had to remind MCE to send my docs but only take 1 e,mail and they emailed them 5 days later
Its just a ride

plumbum

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 17 May 2014, 10:55:34 pm »
MCE are on my never again list after misinforming about excess for different claims and sending a policy with incorrect details and then passing me from one department to another on the phone and ending up hanging up on me. Each time on hold (at that time) I was greeted with the message " Your smiles better with MCE"  :foc

Really hopelessly poor!! Don't do it; it's worth paying more...
« Last Edit: 17 May 2014, 10:56:33 pm by plumbum »
A carrot is as close as a rabbit gets to a diamond...

Super_Monkey

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Harley Chop built by me
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18 May 2014, 10:20:01 am »

that will be your next moan mate...the free toys take between 8-10 weeks to come in normally.

lol yeah I knew I'd have to brace myself for that one  :lol
I like bikes....ALOT!!