Date: 01-05-24  Time: 19:54 pm

Author Topic: Fazer Videos  (Read 1385 times)

tatastha-sakti

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS400
    • View Profile
Fazer Videos
« on: 31 October 2013, 02:01:12 pm »
Just wanted to share a couple of my videos. :) I guees, that others can also share their road adventures in this topic.

По московским пробкам на Yamaha FZ400

В дождь по Пятницкому шоссе на Yamaha FZ400

Мотоколонна на День города Зеленоград 07.09.2013

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Fazer Videos
« Reply #1 on: 31 October 2013, 05:45:30 pm »
whats going on with your rev counter in video one(for the first 2-3 minutes)?

adeejaysdelight

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I love riding my bike!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tuono RSV, YZF 1000, CBF 125
    • View Profile
    • www.roadrashjeans.com
« Reply #2 on: 31 October 2013, 07:40:46 pm »
OK Tatastha. I will join in the banter with you mate. Here is a couple of my films  :D

Brig 'o turk onboard a Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer

Stewarton Run on board a Yamaha FZS 600 Fazer
Not quite sure what to do with my early mid-life crisis. Ideas on a post card to P.O.BOX 150...

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #3 on: 31 October 2013, 09:40:45 pm »
whats going on with your rev counter in video one(for the first 2-3 minutes)?

TPS faulty?

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 October 2013, 10:13:03 pm »
Hey tatasha, is that Russia???, pretty gridlocked with traffic, there is a youtube video of a guy on an r1 absolutely flying through that type of traffic in Moscow, he is co pletely insane & probably dead now.

Do you have any footage of the countryside, like the vid from adeejaysdelight??, would be interesting to see.

There are a few video threads now but if you havent managed to find them yet then here is my latest & very squint creation.

http://youtu.be/L-Kg2MZPxvQ

Quite a few of us now have cameras & this year has been for practising....maybe next summer will see some nice creations. :)
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 October 2013, 10:37:16 pm »
& here's another one for you....but you'll need allot of time on your hands to watch this one, i hadnt quit grasped editing yet :rolleyes .....the music is good though! 8)

http://youtu.be/iAab4UxISiU
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

tatastha-sakti

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS400
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 November 2013, 09:13:27 pm »
OK Tatastha. I will join in the banter with you mate. Here is a couple of my films  :D

Very lovely countryside and nice accurate roads!

Hey tatasha, is that Russia???, pretty gridlocked with traffic, there is a youtube video of a guy on an r1 absolutely flying through that type of traffic in Moscow, he is co pletely insane & probably dead now.

Do you have any footage of the countryside, like the vid from adeejaysdelight??, would be interesting to see.

There are a few video threads now but if you havent managed to find them yet then here is my latest & very squint creation.

http://youtu.be/L-Kg2MZPxvQ

Quite a few of us now have cameras & this year has been for practising....maybe next summer will see some nice creations. :)

Yeah, noggy, that's Moscow. The traffic jams is one of the greatest problem of this city. Still people buy more and more cars. I've got some other videos (and with countryside as well), but I have to edit them first. I'll post them here as soon as I do that. Maybe this month. :)

In Russia almost everyone has camera. There's almost in every car one. Bikers also use them a lot. Some yse chip Chinese stuff (like me:))), some buy GoPro and Contour. It's damn dangereous to ride and to drive here and in case of an accident the video record can be your best witness. Well, and many Russian people like to watch crash compilations on YouTube as a "How to survive on a road" tutorial.

rustyrider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 November 2013, 08:48:02 pm »
Hey tatasha, is that Russia???, pretty gridlocked with traffic, there is a youtube video of a guy on an r1 absolutely flying through that type of traffic in Moscow
This one you mean
Crazy footage of motorbike racing through city rush hour traffic

Nutter.......