Date: 30-04-24  Time: 15:44 pm

Author Topic: Did Someone Say  (Read 994 times)

Nick Hood

• Official FOC-U Security Consultant
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS600
    • View Profile
Did Someone Say
« on: 28 September 2012, 12:04:23 am »
Someone commented that with such a low post count "who is he" Well Im back, for a while at least. Ive had a look around to see whats going on now. Frazer has done a grand job of holding it all together. There are probably about 50 big posters missing. But I know they are still lurking in the wings as im told on Facebook that they still look but dont comment. The site is still fantastic for the information thats supplied. Lum who evidently no longer frequents this site, put together all the info on hot poop. Mike GTX is the master of all technical issues. Devilsyam, the King of bling . One thing this site was really good at apart from having some great arguements was the reality stuff. getting people together for bike meets. just meeting up mid week with some like minded guys that lived resonably close. Or some of the great weekends. I know the Spring Meet is still going, thanks to the eforts off Moff. but this year the Frolic took a dive and the summer meet has dissapeared. The Fazer is a fantastic bike, whether its an old one or the lastest 800. Its a style of bike, a riders bike. We need to embrace this site more, we need to get more involved, the lurkers need to come back again. I see some of the enthusiasm of new members. lets see if we all pull together, lets bring back its former glory. Comment if you want my shoulders are broad.

Buy cheap pay twice

Nick Hood

• Official FOC-U Security Consultant
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS600
    • View Profile
Re: Did Someone Say
« Reply #1 on: 28 September 2012, 12:05:46 am »
PS i used to be called ALARMAN
Buy cheap pay twice

Raymy

• Erection Services Foccer
    Brighter than a ZippoFirelighter
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - There is only 1 Gertrude
    • View Profile
Re: Did Someone Say
« Reply #2 on: 28 September 2012, 12:50:15 am »
Were you taking part in Jon Snow's MDMA thing?
Smell ones mother. Yaas!