Date: 28-03-24  Time: 12:26 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 641786 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #125 on: 04 August 2015, 06:48:07 pm »

Dyslexia.  :lol

More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 04 August 2015, 06:51:16 pm »
Dyslexia or predicted txt? :lol
That a pic of you darrsi? :)
« Last Edit: 04 August 2015, 06:52:19 pm by sinto »
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 04 August 2015, 07:25:04 pm »
Dyslexia or predicted txt? :lol
That a pic of you darrsi? :)

"What gets my toga"

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 04 August 2015, 07:26:19 pm »
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 04 August 2015, 07:48:51 pm »
people who complain.

all right, i'll get my goat.

You've goat to be joking
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #130 on: 05 August 2015, 12:46:18 pm »
Career benefit scroungers

People who fall for the "Scrounger"/ "Illegal Immigrants"/ "Parasites" narrative that our Government and their tame media keep pushing out.

Did you know that, for instance, the owners of the Daily Mail, that paper that claims to be on the side of the "Hard Working Tax Payers" are registered abroad to avoid tax?

See this list for many more famous names that do the same.

But no, let's keep kicking the poorest in society and blame them for being poor and force them to work in conditions of near slavery, whilst the rich bastards have expensive lawyers and financial advisers and do tidy deal with HMRC and their mates in power to allow them to hoard lots of money and screw everyone else because "I'm alright, Jack"!

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 05 August 2015, 03:44:58 pm »
mate knows a cop who works fraud/tax cheating
along with HMRC they've just busted a large well known Co. who have evaded £22M in tax

evaded = deliberately dodging their tax in this case and they're on their way to court now.......probably strike a deal to pay back a few mil  :evil
fire never sleeps

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 05 August 2015, 09:09:13 pm »
No turn mattress, like it's a beneficial selling point  :(
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 05 August 2015, 10:44:53 pm »

I got one of those no sex mattresses instead :lol

No turn pancakes would be good though

Or no turn steak
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 06 August 2015, 07:01:17 am »

I got one of those no sex mattresses instead :lol

No turn pancakes would be good though

Or no turn steak

I seem to be a life member of the no turn winning Lotto club.  :'(

Jazoli

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 06 August 2015, 07:13:02 am »
Folk who wear hi vis jackets with pretend police stripes or even worse with POLITE on them, I did ask one particular cocksocket last weekend why he was wearing a POLITE hi vis, he responded that cars would get out of his way, I called him a c you next tueday and he didn't like it much, the knob jockey.
« Last Edit: 06 August 2015, 07:14:03 am by Jazoli »
sigs are shit

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 06 August 2015, 09:53:30 am »
 :lol :lol :lol

esetest

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MotoguzziV7racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 06 August 2015, 11:43:26 am »
People in stationary traffic who get too close .

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 06 August 2015, 11:45:37 am »
Folk who wear hi vis jackets with pretend police stripes or even worse with POLITE on them, I did ask one particular cocksocket last weekend why he was wearing a POLITE hi vis, he responded that cars would get out of his way, I called him a c you next tueday and he didn't like it much, the knob jockey.

Got one of those who works in the next road from me, he also has different colour reflective squares on his panniers, 2 tiny red lights above the tail end each side of the rear camera, a camera on his shoulder and a white lid with black and white cheque banding on it.
The giveaway is the yellow hi vis jacket he wears is just the same as builders use.  :lol
In fairness people do tend to get out of his way though, even if it is a bit of a strange mentality, and I must confess I even moved out of his way once to let him pass, then felt a bit duped when I saw who it was.  :bobby

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 06 August 2015, 12:29:03 pm »

Got one of those who works in the next road from me, he also has different colour reflective squares on his panniers, 2 tiny red lights above the tail end each side of the rear camera, a camera on his shoulder and a white lid with black and white cheque banding on it.
The giveaway is the yellow hi vis jacket he wears is just the same as builders use.  :lol
In fairness people do tend to get out of his way though, even if it is a bit of a strange mentality, and I must confess I even moved out of his way once to let him pass, then felt a bit duped when I saw who it was.  :bobby

That is bordering on the offense of impersonating a police officer. No wait it isnt bordering on - it is impersonating.

I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 06 August 2015, 12:55:09 pm »

That is bordering on the offense of impersonating a police officer. No wait it isnt bordering on - it is impersonating.

Police bikes and uniforms, unless undercover of course, are quite clearly marked as "POLICE".
He's doing nothing wrong.
When was the last time you saw a bike copper in a hi vis builders jacket?

Jazoli

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 06 August 2015, 01:02:22 pm »

Police bikes and uniforms, unless undercover of course, are quite clearly marked as "POLICE".
So you don't think there's anything wrong with trying to fool people and pretend he's a police officer? There is no other reason for wearing a 'polite' vest, at all, go on then how long have you had yours?
sigs are shit

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 06 August 2015, 01:16:29 pm »
I think the chap darrsi was talking about did not have the polite on his vest but come oooooooon

Im gonna get me a lab coat and a stethoscope and have a wander down maternity ----- I wonder if I get arrested

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 06 August 2015, 01:18:24 pm »

So you don't think there's anything wrong with trying to fool people and pretend he's a police officer? There is no other reason for wearing a 'polite' vest, at all, go on then how long have you had yours?

Maybe he was just being polite.  :lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 06 August 2015, 01:22:17 pm »
I think the chap darrsi was talking about did not have the polite on his vest but come oooooooon

Im gonna get me a lab coat and a stethoscope and have a wander down maternity ----- I wonder if I get arrested

No, he doesn't.
And yes, you would.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 06 August 2015, 02:02:11 pm »
just tried it
and i am

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 06 August 2015, 02:03:53 pm »
You will get away with the white coat thingy, do it at the weekends they think you are an over worked consultant. Earning an extra £313.00 for supposing to be on call.
Sorry my nephew is a consultant him and his wife all they have been doing is fucking moaning about Jeremy Cunt.
I caused a family rift when I mentioned all I ever see them do on facebook is post photos of being on holidays at least 4 or 5 a year.
I did suggest that they take a pay cut and donate some to the under paid paramedics , nurses etc! fell on deaf hears that did.
My brother does their tax returns last year including private work £587,000.
They moan because they have to be on call 1 weekend in 5.
Rant over.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 06 August 2015, 09:55:57 pm »
Horses - in general yes but why on those horse boxes and fancy transporters do they have written on the  back and sides "horses", what the chuff do I care - am I suppose to drive differently or something or are they just saying ooh look at me ive got a horse it costs me thousands to run I have to shovel its crap and its only 1hp at the hind legs   

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 06 August 2015, 11:31:02 pm »
While we are on the subject of horses, why do these horsey people insist on taking a half a tonne of skittish, mental, easily scared metal footed animal on the public road when they know that at the first sight of a car, bike or carrier bag in a hedge, it will become totally uncontrollable endangering itself, the rider and other members of the public? We were out for a ride the other week riding at 30mph (barely believable I know but true) over the brow of a hill to find a horse and rider coming up the hill in the opposite direction, I whipped the clutch in and hit the kill switch and sowed down to about walking pace rolling down the road, as did everyone else, when I drifted slowly past I could see the young girl was having trouble controlling it, by the time two more had rolled slowly past it was sideways in the road and rearing up. The remaining guys stopped completely and waited until she got the animal under control, which she didn't. The lads told me that eventually the horse slid, kicked and reared its way up the hill past them totally out of control.
Apart from the usual "we belong on roads these days and horses don't" argument, I think the main point here is, why would you consider taking a large animal on the road when you know that ANY vehicle will spook it to such an extent that it will become uncontrollable and possibly cause damage to itself or other people/property? The other point is, why do they always shit on the racing line round bends?

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 07 August 2015, 07:09:04 am »
While we are on the subject of horses, why do these horsey people insist on taking a half a tonne of skittish, mental, easily scared metal footed animal on the public road when they know that at the first sight of a car, bike or carrier bag in a hedge, it will become totally uncontrollable endangering itself, the rider and other members of the public? We were out for a ride the other week riding at 30mph (barely believable I know but true) over the brow of a hill to find a horse and rider coming up the hill in the opposite direction, I whipped the clutch in and hit the kill switch and sowed down to about walking pace rolling down the road, as did everyone else, when I drifted slowly past I could see the young girl was having trouble controlling it, by the time two more had rolled slowly past it was sideways in the road and rearing up. The remaining guys stopped completely and waited until she got the animal under control, which she didn't. The lads told me that eventually the horse slid, kicked and reared its way up the hill past them totally out of control.
Apart from the usual "we belong on roads these days and horses don't" argument, I think the main point here is, why would you consider taking a large animal on the road when you know that ANY vehicle will spook it to such an extent that it will become uncontrollable and possibly cause damage to itself or other people/property? The other point is, why do they always shit on the racing line round bends?

Maybe it freaked out 'cos you all crept up on it so quietly like a special forces assassination bike squad, then just appeared, which is probably also when the desire to take a shit arises. :lol

Horse wing mirrors are what's needed, so they can see what's going on around them at all times, and not get so spooked.
« Last Edit: 07 August 2015, 07:09:50 am by darrsi »