Date: 30-04-24  Time: 17:33 pm

Author Topic: Rallys in Wales  (Read 1469 times)

Rocket88

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Rallys in Wales
« on: 26 February 2013, 03:12:42 pm »
HI All

hope you are all anjoying the weather ( :rollin )

last weekend me and a few friends went to the Febuary Freezer Rally down at Eltham Football Club, and apart from the weather (which was feekin cold) we had a blast

we want to head to wales in the summer and are looking for a good rally.  any one been to one up that way? or can suggest a good one?

thanks

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Rallys in Wales
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2013, 05:24:16 pm »
not many about here m8, try aberdare park races.?
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

Grandma

• Club Racer
  • What it says on the tin
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
Re: Rallys in Wales
« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2013, 06:27:55 am »
Just missed the Dragon Rally, my neighbour does it every year on his Sunbeam, there is the Welsh National Rally in May, but that is a road rally, not a drinking, eating having fun type rally, usually too tired at the end to bother with that lol
[/size][/color]My brother lives in North Wales and the roads there are fantastic, stopped off there on the way back from Scotland via the Lake Distrct, could head for[/font]
[/size][size=78%]The Ponderosa Cafe [/size][size=78%]Horseshoe pass on A542 Nr Llangollen. North Wales.[/size][/color] or [/font][/size][size=78%]Eric Jones Cafe [/size]
Tremadog Midway between Porthmadog and Beddgelert on the A498 (Appox. 5 miles either way, and 20 miles from the A5 in Capel Curig)
Tel: 01766 512199
climbtremadog@aol.com
[/color]where there is bunk bed accomodation[/font] :)
Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
If I had a brain I would be dangerous