Date: 18-04-24  Time: 09:28 am

Author Topic: HEL brakelines  (Read 1017 times)

tomlinscote

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
HEL brakelines
« on: 05 July 2015, 09:11:01 am »
Morning all,

Now I am in no way a representative of HEL products but just thought I would post this in case anyone else is thinking of getting some new lines.

Following on from an earlier post about how to improve the riding position on my FZS I have ordered some new bars and bar risers. These mods mean I will need longer brake lines, after looking online I found venhill and hel do custom lines. There are probably loads more but I rang hel and the guy was really helpful and I settled on a twin long line setup. Then he asked if was a member of any forums or bike clubs so I'm said yes the fazer owners club so he gave me a 25% discount. That means a new stainless brake line kit with all the fittings and postage was less than £45, bargain!

So if you need new lines maybe give hel a call and say you are a fellow foccer to get your discount.

Cheers

T

dickturpin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: HEL brakelines
« Reply #1 on: 05 July 2015, 10:29:35 am »
Useful reminder to all Tom. I got my standard lines from Hel with this offer a couple of years ago.....good customer service.

PieEater

• GP Hero
  • Thank You Melton Mowbray, Yamaha & Ivan
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: HEL brakelines
« Reply #2 on: 05 July 2015, 04:41:09 pm »
Hel are just down the road from me and I picked my likes up from them, good bunch of blokes and obviously into bikes by the signed photos / leathers / bikes dotted around the place.

FYI this is there discount outlet, the same lines but about 25% cheaper (which is why you'll get 25% discount of the main site if you ask) - http://race-lines.co.uk/store

Also a chap called Wez regularly comes to the workshop to knock up the lines for his ebay shop using the same kit so you are essentially getting the same Hel lines at a further discount - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/wezmoto-eu