Date: 28-04-24  Time: 13:53 pm

Author Topic: Winter  (Read 29075 times)

Fazerider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Winter
« Reply #100 on: 24 April 2012, 08:51:11 am »
Is it me or are you missing a radiator guard?
They're an after-market addition that some people choose to fit. I've left my radiator naked too... currently on my fourth, but none of the previous ones would have lasted longer with a grille in place, it's corrosion that did for two of them and impact with a car driven by a blind woman that wrecked the other one.
A fender extender is much more use for protecting the radiator IMHO.

bootz76

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 24 April 2012, 10:02:53 am »
great job mate,dont want to sound picky but your rear brake hose is on wrong!! the guides should route it on the inside of the swingarm NOT the outside,dunno if thats an mot failure or not but it could snag or chaff on the can.

adeejaysdelight

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I love riding my bike!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tuono RSV, YZF 1000, CBF 125
    • View Profile
    • www.roadrashjeans.com
« Reply #102 on: 24 April 2012, 11:38:59 am »
great job mate,dont want to sound picky but your rear brake hose is on wrong!! the guides should route it on the inside of the swingarm NOT the outside,dunno if thats an mot failure or not but it could snag or chaff on the can.

I know. I noticed after I bled the breaks. I will re-do the fluid soon anyhow, so I can change it the. It is secure. And, err, good eye!
Not quite sure what to do with my early mid-life crisis. Ideas on a post card to P.O.BOX 150...