Date: 27-04-24  Time: 23:59 pm

Author Topic: For Sale: RARE 1986 Yamaha FZX 700 Fazer  (Read 20040 times)

Raymy

• Erection Services Foccer
    Brighter than a ZippoFirelighter
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - There is only 1 Gertrude
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale: RARE 1986 Yamaha FZX 700 Fazer
« Reply #25 on: 19 July 2012, 06:53:31 pm »
Dude should be thankful its no a hornet he's selling cos the nest would make this place seem almost delightful
Smell ones mother. Yaas!

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 25 July 2012, 02:02:30 pm »
If I never met you and walked up and straight up disrespected you, that would be uncalled for.
lots of piss takers on here ( no retards tho ).

Hi Stuler

Regarding the issues you had on here, unfortunately and contrary to what LT has said there are a few imbeciles and but conversely I have met a lot of regular and helpfup people on here. But regarding the website locations, just keep an eye on the URLs etc.

Anyway hope you sell the bike, I've seen one of those in the flesh, very nice looking bike sorta like a mini Vmax.

cable tie

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
For Sale: RARE 1986 Yamaha FZX 700 Fazer
« Reply #27 on: 25 July 2012, 08:18:01 pm »
Ive just read all the post and tbh its disgusting as a for sale post it turned into a slogging of the poor fella i think certain peeps have given the poor fella a hard time, he made a genuine mistake was not out to rip anyone off, just wrongly posted what's wrong about that !!  Surely pointing the fella in the right direction would have been much better than peeps pulling the fella to bits maybe if certain peeps had been abit more tactile than I'm sure it would have not left a bad taste it's Fooking childish.

Anyway I hope our visitor regains faith in some of us, and I wish you all the best with your bike.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2012, 08:18:44 pm by cable tie »

karlo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • By Fazer I Fly!
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Swadlincote, S.Derbys
    • View Profile
    • UK Bikers
« Reply #28 on: 26 July 2012, 07:35:58 am »
Ive just read all the post and tbh its disgusting as a for sale post it turned into a slogging of the poor fella i think certain peeps have given the poor fella a hard time, he made a genuine mistake was not out to rip anyone off, just wrongly posted what's wrong about that !!  Surely pointing the fella in the right direction would have been much better than peeps pulling the fella to bits maybe if certain peeps had been abit more tactile than I'm sure it would have not left a bad taste it's Fooking childish.

Anyway I hope our visitor regains faith in some of us, and I wish you all the best with your bike.

Now't like a good welcoming for a new/potential new member  :rolleyes hope he feels at home!  :o

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #29 on: 26 July 2012, 02:09:02 pm »
Reading some posts, this joke comes to mind:
  "This is the transcript of a radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95.

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a Collision.       

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.       

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.       

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.       

Americans: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States' Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand that YOU change your course 15 degrees north, that's one five degrees north, or countermeasures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.       

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.[2]"   

(Slaninar, where are you again?)

At work, but obviously not working. Why do you ask?  :)

Novi Sad, Serbia (former Yugoslavia).

« Last Edit: 26 July 2012, 02:10:29 pm by Slaninar »
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 26 July 2012, 04:28:16 pm »
Reading some posts, this joke comes to mind:
  "This is the transcript of a radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95.
Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a Collision.       
Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.       
Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.       
Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.       
Americans: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States' Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand that YOU change your course 15 degrees north, that's one five degrees north, or countermeasures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.       
Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.[2]"   

(Slaninar, where are you again?)

At work, but obviously not working. Why do you ask?  :)

Novi Sad, Serbia (former Yugoslavia).

No matter how many times i hear that sorry it still makes me laugh. :lol

Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #31 on: 26 July 2012, 08:42:36 pm »

No matter how many times it gets repeated, it's still a myth.

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #32 on: 26 July 2012, 09:14:00 pm »

No matter how many times it gets repeated, it's still a myth.

Good morning Colombus. It is said it is a JOKE.
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 26 July 2012, 09:18:00 pm »
Actually it isn't it is amazingly true, i've heard similar listening on the radio whilst at sea.
Yanks are that stupid.
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

STULER

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - '97 Honda CBR1100XX
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 28 July 2012, 09:08:12 pm »
Now I just want to clarify for the few that said this was a "scam", here are pictures of my bike http://hondabob.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Seths-Yamaha-Fazer/24120948_KKQSbL#!i=1960110451&k=R4RbwqN

My uncle is a professional photographer.  These pics were taking by my condo in New Berlin, WI.... AFTER THE "ACCIDENT",,, notice i said the damage was minimal.. So minimal you can barely tell what happened.  Sorry for the controversy.  My cousins Kawi GPZ is also for sale in the pictures on the motorcycles tab on the main page. My uncle is a HUGE member of the ST forum... I am a huge member of zx-14.com katriders.com and cbrxx.com. I have  zx14 and cbr1100xx also..

My first post was a FOR SALE post, correct, but I also keep in touch with people on these forums. Not just to sell somethig.  I plan on becoming a useful member here, as I was looking at getting an FZ1 sometime in the nearer future.
2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
1997 Honda CBR1100xx
1986 Yamaha FZX 700 Fazer

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 28 July 2012, 11:26:49 pm »
thats actually quite a smart bike - in an american way.

Good luck with the sale STULER.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 29 July 2012, 09:28:33 pm »
stick around dude. i'm on a few american sites anyway.

Oxygen

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 29 July 2012, 10:17:03 pm »
Hi Stuler. I am sure what people ment to say was welcome to the forum.