Date: 01-05-24  Time: 08:04 am

Author Topic: Hi from belgium  (Read 1232 times)

Dunewar

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hi from belgium
« on: 01 February 2013, 10:38:28 am »
Hi guys, i'm a first time Fazer owner from Belgium checking in. I just bought this lovely Fzs1000 from 2003, after riding a Kawasaki zr7s and a bmw r1100gs.

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from belgium
« Reply #1 on: 01 February 2013, 03:45:38 pm »
feck me - is that sunshine????

welcome m8 - a tidy looking bike there.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

Dunewar

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hi from belgium
« Reply #2 on: 01 February 2013, 05:34:35 pm »
feck me - is that sunshine????

welcome m8 - a tidy looking bike there.

It is, but the picture was taken in september. It is getting better thoug, now all i need is for the salt to wash away and here i come !

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 February 2013, 11:06:27 pm »
hi mate. welcome. awesome bike. glad u got the fastest colour. :lol  by the way... could u have a word with ur mates in brussles and up the speed limit to 100 on our motorways and 80 on our A roads. thanks mate. :thumbup and abolish hi foccin viz in citys. great. oh yeah one more thing...could u blow up the "europees parlement" cheers  :rollin
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 February 2013, 06:26:06 am »
Yes,, i will second that,

hello welcome in,,we shall be riding your country in May onroute to Mugello, :)

Billy
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

Dunewar

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hi from belgium
« Reply #5 on: 03 February 2013, 06:18:05 pm »
hi mate. welcome. awesome bike. glad u got the fastest colour. :lol  by the way... could u have a word with ur mates in brussles and up the speed limit to 100 on our motorways and 80 on our A roads. thanks mate. :thumbup and abolish hi foccin viz in citys. great. oh yeah one more thing...could u blow up the "europees parlement" cheers  :rollin

I'm on it. I work for a german company, so my need for speed is more than satisfied on their excellent autobahns. I actually pass the nordschleife on my way to the head office. As for belgian highways...let's just say that they are an example of what neglected maintenance does to a road!