Date: 05-05-24  Time: 20:05 pm

Author Topic: Hi from London  (Read 910 times)

TOADY

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Hi from London
« on: 14 June 2016, 02:09:39 pm »
Hi there guys,
 my names Chris but most people call me TOADY, A Guernsey man living just outside of London, had loads of bikes over the years, just sold my zx9r two or three weeks ago and bought myself a 98 Fazer, kind of wishing I'd found them years ago as absolutely loving it.
I've just signed up and not had chance to have a look around yet but hoping you guys and girls are full of knowledge and general helpfulness, hoping you like a bit of banter too  :)
forgot to mention the fazer is black, covered 28,000 miles and has a few sensible mods, stainless steel system, fender extender, tribo seat thingy, double bubble screen, i'll be picking your brains about how to make it better though, so be prepared. also has a rear rack that got hidden under the bed until I get around to selling it, and I need to replace the end can as the previous owner closed a garage door on it and crunched it a little.
anyway that's enough from me, I best go see what you lot have been up to.

take care

Toady  ;)
my momma always says, stupid is as stupid does.
that's all i gotta say about that

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from London
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2016, 08:14:44 pm »
not related to the gough family in wales are you.    they had a chris in Guernsey lol.  anyway welcome toady.
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

TOADY

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2016, 08:31:59 pm »
Not related mate. Cheers for the welcome

TOADY

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 June 2016, 12:00:40 pm »
here's my effort, bought a few weeks ago, 28,000 miles few tasteful extras like the tribo seat and fender extender, i'm liking the stainless exhaust, just need to get another end can as mine is damaged, she 's used daily as a work horse, paints in good nick too but i'm thinking it isn't a standard colour? it looks black but is actually a dark browny red on closer inspection.
what ya reckon?