Date: 17-05-24  Time: 15:30 pm

Author Topic: Reporting a dangerous driver with video evidence - how ?  (Read 11010 times)

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting a dangerous driver with video evidence - how ?
« Reply #50 on: 16 June 2013, 07:30:09 am »
well its a S reg corsa...99% chance its a young lad ....pretty standard wank driving of the lot of them tbh. Its all been said b4, but young lads think they are the best drivers out there, while driving like accidents waiting to happen.
Whats the answer...? I dunno.Report it to the police if you like, but tbh its happening all the time all over the country. You are upset and angered, but you have to learn to control it cos every day I see just as bad. And b4 anyone butts in , tbh it is mostly young lads or audi drivers who drive recklessly ...and young ladies who drive everywhere with their eyes in their lap. Either texting or admiring their handiwork with the ladyshave that day ?

:lol

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM SD 990, CBR600FS, CB500
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 16 June 2013, 08:11:17 am »
well its a S reg corsa...99% chance its a young lad ....pretty standard wank driving of the lot of them tbh. Its all been said b4, but young lads think they are the best drivers out there, while driving like accidents waiting to happen.
Whats the answer...? I dunno.Report it to the police if you like, but tbh its happening all the time all over the country. You are upset and angered, but you have to learn to control it cos every day I see just as bad. And b4 anyone butts in , tbh it is mostly young lads or audi drivers who drive recklessly ...and young ladies who drive everywhere with their eyes in their lap. Either texting or admiring their handiwork with the ladyshave that day ?

:lol

What is it with Audi drivers?? When ever I see the four rings of an Audi logo, or the small side lights inside the main lights of a VW Golf, in my mirrors I know twat driving is in the post...

Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth. On the back it said, "Wish you were here."

Steven Wright

Tibbs

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 16 June 2013, 11:23:13 am »

What is it with Audi drivers?? When ever I see the four rings of an Audi logo, or the small side lights inside the main lights of a VW Golf, in my mirrors I know twat driving is in the post...

I think it's mainly because the cars aren't theirs. Most golfs & audis are company vehicles, or bought by people who know nothing or care anything about cars. After all, if it were your own money why buy a vw or an Audi when you can buy the same car as a seat or a skoda for less money?

These two groups make bad drivers as they are either in a hurry or don't care about driving.

jon

• FOC-U Crucifixion Consultant
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - CRF250L, Stage 1 tuned
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 16 June 2013, 06:37:47 pm »
If the standard of driving upsets you then either follow them and have a word or suck it up and get over it. Running to the police, telling tales with video cameras is one step away  from sitting in the window with a notebook curtain twitching.