Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Diesels and Lawnmowers (Bike racing n things)

Club bike racing,16th 17th March, Brands Hatch

(1/7) > >>

slimwilly:
Our race club holds its first race meeting of the year 16th 17th March,  it's not too expensive to get in, come and have a look.
Blue R1 number 30 in one of the garages, total access to all areas, pit lane, garages, you can get to see it all.
We are testing on Friday,free entry I think.
Some very fastriders ,loads of classes, 125s , two strokes, old classics. And all the modern stuff too.

agricola:

--- Quote from: slimwilly on 05 March 2019, 06:08:34 pm ---Our race club holds its first race meeting of the year 16th 17th March,  it's not too expensive to get in, come and have a look.
Blue R1 number 30 in one of the garages, total access to all areas, pit lane, garages, you can get to see it all.
Some very fastriders ,loads of classes, 125s , two strokes, old classics. And all the modern stuff too.

--- End quote ---

Good luck. Wish I could have afforded to go racing.

coffee:

--- Quote from: agricola on 05 March 2019, 08:23:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: slimwilly on 05 March 2019, 06:08:34 pm ---Our race club holds its first race meeting of the year 16th 17th March,  it's not too expensive to get in, come and have a look.

--- End quote ---

Good luck. Wish I could have afforded to go racing.

--- End quote ---

If you wait,you never do .As Barry Sheene once said "don't wait for your ship to come in,swim out and meet the bugger"

robbo:
Unless it's pissing with rain, I'll call in and say "hi" on Friday.  :thumbup

dazza:
I'll see if I can get over to see you that weekend too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version