Date: 01-05-24  Time: 15:41 pm

Author Topic: Moto GP BT sport  (Read 2512 times)

tomjimtom

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Moto GP BT sport
« on: 10 May 2013, 03:31:17 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motogp/22464311
great, now I have to either go and get BT broadband at £10 a month (£15 to get more than 10mb a month (needed if I intend to watch the moto gp on bt sport))(£30 if you include line rental) or sky for £20 a month + £15 for BT sport....

That's £360 a year, an extra £60 that what I currently pay for phone and internet
Or I'll not watch it ever again :\

Oh well, it was nice whilst it lasted!

No, there isn't a point to this thread, just me having a moan :)

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Moto GP BT sport
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2013, 08:02:56 pm »
There is a point to this thread and thats to have a f**king good rant, basterd bt with small letters. :wall :2fingers :2guns :foc
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

baggy

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZ8 11-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2013, 09:43:43 pm »
I am a sky customer and I am not going to pay the £12 a month just for MotoGP  when I have no interest in the other sport they show.
To be honest I think MotoGP  is over hyped and is not great racing. I would be more upset if they took BSB or World Superbikes.

White FZ8

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 May 2013, 12:08:32 am »
im sure there will be websites out there which you can watch the racing on (like the football  matches)

know the feeling thought - specially when you could watch BSB, WSB and then MotoGP all on the same day!!!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

tomjimtom

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2013, 12:31:48 pm »
Well my secondary whine is that it's the only motorbike related thing people at work talk/know about, BSB and WSB both being far less in the public eye.
Now all the conversation motorcycle related goes like this:
'their all idiots, one of them killed himself on that corner near my house a few years ago'

:\

Skippernick, you're far more bad ass than me!

baggy

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZ8 11-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2013, 06:42:43 pm »
Someone on another forum said you can but a satellite from B&Q for £50 and if you point it on the right direction you pick up the foreign channels where MotoGP is still free. I'm not sure if this is true
White FZ8

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 May 2013, 07:24:26 pm »
Well my secondary whine is that it's the only motorbike related thing people at work talk/know about, BSB and WSB both being far less in the public eye.
Now all the conversation motorcycle related goes like this:
'their all idiots, one of them killed himself on that corner near my house a few years ago'

:\

Skippernick, you're far more bad ass than me!

Not really just cross because they have ruined the rugby premiership as well. :'(
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

* Crash.Net racing newsfeeds

MotoGP

World Superbikes

British Superbikes

RSS to JavaScript