Date: 20-05-24  Time: 15:49 pm

Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 7807 times)

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: What is going on?
« Reply #25 on: 24 June 2013, 06:19:12 pm »
Going back to the original point,without being racist,,,,,

Is the a blanket ban on these crimes?,apparently carried out by muslim supporters,(whatever creed,fellowship)

An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 June 2013, 06:35:00 pm »
Islam is the ultimate human evil in today’s world and always was through history. In spite of this millions of Muslims following this ideology have been allowed to immigrate into the West with devastating consequences. The result is growing and festering efforts to establish a Caliphate in the Western world.

Just a wee quote from that web site.  A site clearly run by bigots, and dangerous ones at that.

don't forget that one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Of course the whole Afghan mess started with an American initiative to  destabilise a democratic and increasingly liberal country in order that the USA could give the USSR it's Vietnam.

It is also the USA's nice allies the Saudis who have pretty much funded the whole global Wahhabism movement using their vast income from the USA.

The West has again and again imposed murderous dictators on middle eastern countries and stolen their oil.  It seems that the only thing that succeeds in overthrowing these murderous regimes is hard line fundamentalists.  In the case of Iran, the USA got the man they had installed in Iraq to wage war against Iran in order that the USA could get one of their puppets back in control of the country.  The operation lasting many years and costing 2,000,000 lives was funded by the USA via their nasty friends in Saudi.  It was a complete failure.  And don't expect countries like Iran to forget in a hurry how they have been treated by so called western democracies.

Millions upon millions of people have lost their lives as a result of western policy in the East.  Many many more millions suffer the results of our policies in the East. 

God help us if we ever fully reap the harvest we have sown. 
« Last Edit: 24 June 2013, 06:51:22 pm by VNA »

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #27 on: 24 June 2013, 06:55:19 pm »
The more time passes, the more those cyber-punk novels, and Orwell's 1984 seem like a prediction, not a fiction. More and more poor people, figthing over small things, while a few people seem to control it all. Like some sick combination of William Gibson and 1984. Getting worse year after year.

Jacque Fresco: US has never been a democracy

This was when - late 70s?

UK Subs "Warhead" (live)

Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Simon.Pieman

• Club Racer
  • Life of Pie
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 June 2013, 07:03:18 pm »

The West has again and again imposed murderous dictators on middle eastern countries and stolen their oil. 

Well, I thought we were actually paying them for it rather than stealing it. After all, if it was really so bad a piracy people like yourself would refrain from filling up their tank with stolen oil and stop riding their Fazer in protest.
But I bet you havn't.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 June 2013, 09:02:35 pm »
Well, I thought we were actually paying them for it rather than stealing it.

The general idea was to put puppets in power, give em loads of dosh and get the oil out for song. 

If you read a little of the history of BP (originally the Anglo-Persian Oil Company), you'll see that the use of the word stolen is not unreasonable.

After all, if it was really so bad a piracy people like yourself would refrain from filling up their tank with stolen oil and stop riding their Fazer in protest.

I suppose you also want me to freeze to death this coming winter cos I don't like the big energy companies ripping me off.  That's if I don't starve to death first in protest at our food industry and rip off supermarkets.

Yeah your logic is brilliant pieman.

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 24 June 2013, 09:13:49 pm »
i believe silver gen 1 600 fazer riders make better christians...

Simon.Pieman

• Club Racer
  • Life of Pie
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24 June 2013, 09:29:59 pm »
[quote author=VNA link=topic=8462.msg83661#msg83661 date=137210415
I suppose you also want me to freeze to death this coming winter cos I don't like the big energy companies ripping me off.  That's if I don't starve to death first in protest at our food industry and rip off supermarkets.

Yeah your logic is brilliant pieman.

It is indeed. Like me you could chop some wood to keep warm this winter and like me run a smallholding and swap produce for commodities not stolen from arabs. You could both protest and eat better at the same time mate. It's not the reason I do it myself, I don't mind filling my Fazer with 'stolen' oil, the whahabi regime in Saudi can take a running jump.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24 June 2013, 11:00:57 pm »
So it's all my fault cos I don't chop wood and stuff.

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #33 on: 25 June 2013, 07:03:17 am »
It is indeed. Like me you could chop some wood to keep warm this winter and like me run a smallholding and swap produce for commodities not stolen from arabs. You could both protest and eat better at the same time mate. It's not the reason I do it myself, I don't mind filling my Fazer with 'stolen' oil, the whahabi regime in Saudi can take a running jump.

Oil is a thing that will run out. In the long run, it is not wise to base economy around oil.

My country has some oil, and people in charge sold it to the Russians. You can choose between 2 corrupt politicians in ellections, but you can't influence their decisions later. Russians bribe those in charge and get oil for cheap.  Same in middle east. Those who don't want to sell are proclaimed dictators, attacked, rebels are sponsored and armed in their countries, to throw government down.

Wise thing would be to ban all private cars, motorcycles etc, use public transport and use oil only when neccessery (for things like production of some rubber, surgical equipment, emergency services). Solar, wind and water energy for producing electricity only. Force people to put good insulation on houses, use solar, or thermal water for heating.  And if there's too many people it still won't work in the long run, so we need more condoms, or a good old world war! :)

I'd gladly give up riding Fazer in such an effort to secure future for future generations. A monkey with a big brain is not entitled to 100 HP under his but. It's a very big luxury only 1 or 2 percent of such monkeys in the whole world can afford.
« Last Edit: 25 June 2013, 07:06:57 am by Slaninar »
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25 June 2013, 08:26:43 am »
When I was a student in the late sixties the "environmental movement" was only just beginning to enter our consciousness. There were dire predictions about oil running out before the year 2000, mass starvation, pandemics etc,etc. All that's really happened is that we are still totally dependent on oil-not just as a primary energy source but for most of our chemical industry (including pharmaceuticals). So whatever the reasons given by politicos for their military presence/involvement in other countries its not about the stated aim (democracy or whatever euphemism they care to employ) but to control the flow of oil as this enables them to maintain control.
As suggested earlier you have to look beyond the words to the underlying motive.  The Who said it for me when they sang "Wont get fooled again" & Bob Dylan suggested we "Don't follow leaders.........Make no mistake Ive not come across a politician motivated by selflessness or altruism yet.
The world doesn't have to operate this way but until people realise whats really going on they will remain in ignorance. Isnt this why the Catholic Church continued to use Latin for their mass when most of those attending weren't even literate in their own language. Power is what its all about. I guess it will all end badly for mankind but we can each do our individual bit for a better world for our kids and grandchildren, whatever our skin colour, country of birth,etc.
Without HOPE were all f****d.

Lawrence

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25 June 2013, 01:11:48 pm »
Wise thing would be to ban all private cars, motorcycles etc, use public transport and use oil only when neccessery (for things like production of some rubber, surgical equipment, emergency services).
I hate to think how much public transport would cost if this happened  :eek

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 29 June 2013, 06:02:29 pm »
Is there a press hush order ?

Perhaps, but not quite how you seem to think,

Saw this in the paper today and thought it might be worth posting.  Quite shocking.

Half of Britain’s mosques have been attacked since 9/11 http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/half-of-britains-mosques-have-been-attacked-since-911-8679304.html

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 29 June 2013, 07:32:59 pm »
Only half???? :lol
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 29 June 2013, 07:58:26 pm »
What i wanna know is how many kebab shops are attacked each year!!!

I think it's a high number as every one i pass has a smashed window or blood stains on the pavement outside & strange looking characters that i cant understand screaming "god!!!!kebabs is great" & i think they could be meat terrorists!!!!!!! :2guns
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Simon.Pieman

• Club Racer
  • Life of Pie
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 29 June 2013, 09:17:57 pm »

Saw this in the paper today and thought it might be worth posting.  Quite shocking.

Half of Britain’s mosques have been attacked since 9/11 http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/half-of-britains-mosques-have-been-attacked-since-911-8679304.html

If you read the Independant then you deserve to be shocked. If you are serious about the so called 'Islamaphobia' as some twats describe it, try and find serious resources to back it up. I've sene from your previous posts you like to cry wolf over the Tory press, please have the sense to realise that many left wing diatribes in the Independant/Guardian are just as doubtful sometimes. The article you link is risible, try to have a balanced view in future.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 29 June 2013, 10:33:30 pm »
If you read the Independant then you deserve to be shocked. If you are serious about the so called 'Islamaphobia' as some twats describe it, try and find serious resources to back it up.

The report has been published by Professor Nigel Copsey of Teesside University.

It's certainly concerning the high number of incidents that have occurred since the Woolwich murder.

Also the growing activity of far right groups, and what appears to be a bizarre and frighting politicalization of football casuals.

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 29 June 2013, 11:24:24 pm »
lets arm the uk lol, see who comes out alive, that's the answer, ira my arse. :rollin
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)