Date: 06-05-24  Time: 02:28 am

Author Topic: Fz6 for sale - London  (Read 1156 times)

fz6.london

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Fz6 for sale - London
« on: 21 July 2012, 09:12:10 pm »
I am selling my Yamaha FZ6 (S2) 2008 (08 plate). It has a full yamaha service history - also just been MOT'd 16/07/2012 and about to be re-taxed too.

£3,494

The bike has just under 10,300 miles on the clock - most of the miles I have done in the dry, other than the odd (more frequent now!) occasion I have been caught out in the rain.
The bike comes with both sets of keys and alarm fobs + master key, alarm override, manual and service book. It also has most of the receipts for any servicing and parts. Extras:
  • Full fairing - looks great and keeps the weather off
  • Top Sellerie custom seat - have the original too which can go with the bike
  • Scorpion exhaust with removable baffles which sounds amazing!! + original one in great condition having only been used for 4k miles
  • Centre & side stand
  • Back box bracket (genuine Yamaha)
  • Back box (46L) (colour coded silver + genuine Yamaha - think its made by Givi for Yamaha)
  • Inner case for back box (genuine Yamaha)
  • Alarm and immobiliser  (Yamaha specific - defcom-t & YISS)
  • Chrome 'FAZER' radiator cover
  • Chrome brake reservoir cover
  • FZ6 tank protector
  • Tinted rear light
  • Clear indicators all round
  • Could throw in chain and disc lock if this is your first bike... also there is a full oxford stormex cover which can be bought with the bike

It currently has a Starcom Digital Intercom system installed.  I would like to keep this but would consider offers on as it is nicely installed and ready to go. If you do not want it I can remove before sale.

Just had a major service in June.Tyres are good - font very new and rear half worn I would think.Chain and sprockets good order also.
The bike is in great condition - there are a few very minor bodywork scratches here and there from it being parked in London bike bays from time to time (see photos). Mechanically the bike is in great condition. The reason for sale is that I am wanting to change to a naked street bike which is better for what I use it for. This bike has been truly fantastic and has not missed a beat. The full fairing is great at keeping the worst of the weather and wind off - it handles very well whether it be on the motorway or on the twisty B-roads of Yorkshire.

Priced to sell.

If you are interested please contact me via eBay or phone - (07079) 023949. No time wasters please.
« Last Edit: 21 July 2012, 09:12:44 pm by fz6.london »

fz6.london

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Re: Fz6 for sale - London
« Reply #1 on: 27 July 2012, 03:07:35 am »
Price Drop to £3,349.