Date: 30-04-24  Time: 21:41 pm

Author Topic: For Sale: All fairing brackets, headlight bracket, rear light, centre stand, headlights  (Read 1382 times)

Bondyboy96

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - YZF R125
    • View Profile
    • Cafe Fazer Build!
Hi all,  I have all the fairing brackets, headlight bracket, rear light, centre stand, standard screen, headlights (cracked, but good for a project etc) everything else is good and straight!  maybe a few other bits,  let me know if you want anything and I'll let you know a price, or just give me an offer. If you want pics just say!

Max

7omly

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Is the fairing for a boxer, I need one in either Gold/Silcer/Black, Gold or Black. If it's any of these colours how much to post to CA28 8XJ,  Whitehaven in Cumbria.  Thanks and all the best  Tom.
Never underestimate the ingenuity of an idiot!

7omly

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
I'm that desperate for a fairing I didn't read your post properly.  You've only got the brackets. Sorry about that. Back to the search.
Never underestimate the ingenuity of an idiot!

Bondyboy96

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - YZF R125
    • View Profile
    • Cafe Fazer Build!
ahh sorry buddy! sold the fairing not long again haha sorry mate!

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
I'm that desperate for a fairing I didn't read your post properly.  You've only got the brackets. Sorry about that. Back to the search.

Hiya fella,

Found these 2 fairings going on Fleabay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-Fazer-600-Nose-Cone-Primered-Top-fairing-Panel-/221869732646?hash=item33a8777326

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/yamaha-fzs-600-fazer-1998-to-2001-top-fairing-/111759256092?hash=item1a055eea1c

Good luck  :thumbup
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

Doggy

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Hi Mate

Have you still got the main stand?

If so picture please plus honest description, as mine has just snapped!

Cheers

Doggy
Too old to die young

Bondyboy96

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - YZF R125
    • View Profile
    • Cafe Fazer Build!
Hey buddy,  I'm so sorry I'd don't get back, never got a notification!  Is it the centrestand your after?  If so I do!  It's good and straight,  no rust etc just had to remove it as the rebuild I'm doing no longer allows for it!  Will get a picture later on today as its in storage currently haha