Date: 17-05-24  Time: 21:38 pm

Author Topic: I was trying to explain to my missus tonight how hard it is to fart while riding  (Read 8758 times)

Andy FZS

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
I nearly pissed myself laughing and I'm not 50 YET

mr self destruct

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Riding without a crash since 24-04-15
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Does anyone have a bladder problem as mentioned being in my 65th year nearly, I am a percy piss quick, especially after a coffee. It is one of the wonderful things about touring in France. When a French man wants a pee, no matter were he is on the road. He will pull over and in full view, out with the tackle and pee away. No shame no embarassment.
I hate it when you are bursting, struggle to get the gloves off , tackle out oh the relief!!!!! then the agony when you qucikly pull the zip because you hear a car or someone coming. Oh those heavy duty zips, you do not know to continue pulling up the zip and risk amputation or say fuck it and unzip again. The looks you get when you are checking your pride and joy to see if there is any damage done.  :'( :eek

Leave it safely tucked away and use a Shewee.  ;)
Broken, bruised, forgotten, sore,
too fucked up to care any more.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Does anyone have a bladder problem as mentioned being in my 65th year nearly, I am a percy piss quick, especially after a coffee. It is one of the wonderful things about touring in France. When a French man wants a pee, no matter were he is on the road. He will pull over and in full view, out with the tackle and pee away. No shame no embarassment.
I hate it when you are bursting, struggle to get the gloves off , tackle out oh the relief!!!!! then the agony when you qucikly pull the zip because you hear a car or someone coming. Oh those heavy duty zips, you do not know to continue pulling up the zip and risk amputation or say fuck it and unzip again. The looks you get when you are checking your pride and joy to see if there is any damage done.  :'( :eek

Ihave to ask what is a shewee
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile

Cough cough...

Ihave to ask what is a shewee
The Deef's apprentice

Drax

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile

Coffee is a diuretic i.e it a substance that makes you pee more.

Nick Sanders (some guy who travels a lot on a bike) recommends (in an article somewhere) that its vital you keep yourself hydrated using water /juice rather than tea/coffee for the above reason.

However..as your over 50 - if you contact Saga then they will send out some panty pad / liners in case you dribble after youv'e shook. I only know this as I've just received some in the post. Gonna kill my wife!! :)
Paradox - A bit like paracetamol but different.

fazed

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
I agree with lew  NEVER TRUST A FART.....ESPECIALLY when you're riding after a curry!
This is as young as you're ever going to be!

JZS 600

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - VFR 1200 FD
    • View Profile
Wait till you absolutely positively definitely completely have to have a shit right this second!

dickturpin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Wait till you absolutely positively definitely completely have to have a shit right this second!

Now there's something to look forward to! :eek

JZS 600

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - VFR 1200 FD
    • View Profile
Then, any where will do,,,,,,

(sorry Prague town hall......)