Date: 28-04-24  Time: 07:01 am

Author Topic: Hi guys, new to this site and looking for some info :)  (Read 772 times)

hellfiregerbilstorm

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS400
    • View Profile
Hi guys, new to this site and looking for some info :)
« on: 07 January 2014, 11:02:42 pm »
Hiya!

Well to start off i only bought my fazer, very cheap as needed basic work doing, but as a run about while i was rebuilding my other bike (engine went bang)... i was going to fix her problems and then sell her on... but i have now decided to keep her as she is a damn good bike!! everything that i've thrown at her and with certain things failing on her she has not yet died on us!

(been through some very deep floods, down mud tracks, ice tracks, has toppled off a 2ft stand/ramp, carbs dying, clutch going... and has still started first time and soldiered on!!)

So i am now looking to rebuild her completely... starting with the basics!, the bearings need changing, so anyone have the sizes of the bearing sizes that would be great (currently main transport so no time to look at them myself), i will also be looking for a new right foot peg, front wheel arch and front fairing (pref black)

headgonekneedown

• FOC-U Boris Yeltsin Impersonator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - ducati monster s2r
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys, new to this site and looking for some info :)
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2014, 08:32:10 pm »
Well to start off i only bought my fazer, very cheap as needed basic work doing, but as a run about while i was rebuilding my other bike (engine went bang).

everything that i've thrown at her and with certain things failing on her she has not yet died on us!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

SORRY  :lol