Date: 12-05-24  Time: 13:03 pm

Author Topic: 2007 FZ1 gen 2 for sale  (Read 924 times)

Stunts

• imageJuly 08
    Quite fast for a fat bloke

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
2007 FZ1 gen 2 for sale
« on: 31 August 2016, 06:55:07 pm »
SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Hi all, in my never ending quest to ride as many different bikes as I can in my life I have taken the decision to sell my loved FZ1 Gen 2.

To start I'll get the nasties out of the way - this was a Cat D write off abour three years ago. A previous owner was rear-ended by a car and their insurance company decided they couldn't be bothered to repair her. The owner bought the salvage and repaired her. The main damage was to the rear wheel.This was replaced and the same person also put a tail tidy on the back. I didn't like the tail tidy as I think it shortened the rear end too much for my liking, so I bought a replacement original unit and reverted to original.

She currently sits at 25k miles and for the mileage and use she's in fair condition. There is the usual wear and tear associated with a bike of this age. I have fitted R&G crash bungs and there is a black belly pan. The levers I have swapped to shorty alloy ones (the originals are available). She's had a pair of new tyres in the last 6 months. I did a filter and oil change just before the year's riding season began. There is a road legal aftermarket can, a Carbon Pipewerx unit which is rather pretty and less than a year old (original can be supplied too, b ut the EXUP cables are long gone!). I have fitted a topbox which can be included in the sale or not. LED indicators and sidelights are fitted with a relevant relay to stop fast flashing. There's also an LED rear light with integrated indicators.

She's MOT'd until April next year, the only advisory this year was a low front tyre tread which has been rectified.

The bike is situated in Leighton Buzzard and I'm after £3100 ono.

Stunts FZ1
Stunts FZ1

Stunts FZ1 speedo
Stunts FZ1 speedo

Stunts FZ1 can
Stunts FZ1 can
« Last Edit: 05 September 2016, 11:43:46 pm by Stunts »

Stunts

• imageJuly 08
    Quite fast for a fat bloke

• GP Hero
    • Main bike: