Date: 22-05-24  Time: 13:56 pm

Author Topic: Moto Gymkhana 13th April Donington  (Read 1700 times)

JJ39

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Moto Gymkhana 13th April Donington
« on: 13 March 2013, 08:33:56 am »
Newbie again.

The Moto Gymkhana season starts on Saturday 13th April at Donington Park launch pad (by the Norton Factory). :lol

Unfortunately this first experience day of the year is sold out  :'( but it's free to turn up and watch  :eek

[/size]You'll see a few Fazers out there getting used and abused
[/size]
[/size]Anyway, not doing the hard sell, it's just a great bunch of people and very social for chat and a coffee if you're riding in that area.  Starts at 10. Drop in and say hello.
[/size]
[/size]http://www.motogymkhana.org/

Fuzzy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Moto Gymkhana 13th April Donington
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2013, 07:14:58 am »
I've booked myself a spot on the experience day on the 28th @ Kempton. Looking forward to it!

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2013, 06:23:51 pm »
A group of us from down here in Hampshire have made a block booking for the afternoon session at Kempton on the 28th of April, so maybe I'll see you there!

(Look for a silver and black FZ6 with gaffer tape on each of the "points" each side of the fairing ;) )

Fuzzy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 March 2013, 08:41:47 pm »
I'll keep an eye out for you. The gaffer tape on the fairing is a good idea (assuming its to help protect the fairing rather than holding it together!) I might just do that too in which case you should be able to spot me just as easily! I'm not sure if there in the morning or afternoon, will have to check.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #4 on: 28 March 2013, 01:23:15 am »
I'll keep an eye out for you. The gaffer tape on the fairing is a good idea (assuming its to help protect the fairing rather than holding it together!)

Actually it's to cover up the gaps where bits of plastic are missing due to a couple of "oops" moments over the years...! :o

Fuzzy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 March 2013, 07:29:22 am »
Ha, we've all been there. After all, there is a reason for why I have 3 spare fairings in reserve! (and because little scrotes seem to have a penchant for knocking my bike over  :grumble )