Date: 20-05-24  Time: 02:13 am

Author Topic: Riding abroad France from 1st Jul 2015 Earphones No Longer Allowed on Motorcycle  (Read 1037 times)

Val

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Foccer-Wulf
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
The law does not allow earphones that are in your ear. Wireless headphone kits that are not plugged in your ear are allowed.

http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/france-reminder-earphones-no-longer-allowed-on-motorcycles.htm

Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
I cant see them catching many bikers with this. In a car its obvious but not when your wearing a crash helmet.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
They'll have plenty of time to check at the ports while your sitting waiting to get through the strikes they have :rolleyes
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)

hotmetal

• Weekend Warrior
  • Set Fazer to stun
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Those frenchies are always coming up with new anti biker laws. In a minute you'll have to have a bloke with a red flag, string of garlic and glass of red wine running in front of any motor bike with UK plates. He will need at least 1 square metre of reflective clothing. Oh and if he knows where the local cameras are, the gendarmes are allowed to shoot him. Or something. I might have read this on the Internet. Or made it up.
« Last Edit: 28 June 2015, 11:29:04 pm by hotmetal »
__
There's no replacement for displacement

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Hotmetal, its not bikers that this law is aimed at, its car drivers who can easily be seen wearing headphones.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again