Date: 24-05-24  Time: 05:45 am

Author Topic: tara scotland , use your passport to come to england  (Read 9194 times)

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: tara scotland , use your passport to come to england
« Reply #50 on: 21 October 2012, 12:10:30 pm »
of course it could all be just another blatent coalition lie to pacify the scots...it all might change after the next general election !

phillywilly

• DAS Born Again
  • give em a short ,sharp shock,they wont do it again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 21 October 2012, 01:52:15 pm »
i think cameron would want to see the back of scotland because the tories have only got one mp in the whole of scotland (iirc )so if you take all the labour scottish voters and make them non void to vote at the general elections if/once scotland does go its own way its gotta help make a bigger tory swing  ;)
shine on you crazy diamond

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 22 October 2012, 07:12:41 am »
exactly....

tbh I think baby faced cameroon is possibly more right wing than maggie was. Her creed was bash the unions...his is to make the working man pay for everything.Meanwhile the rich carry on in their same old never changing way of self indulgence and greed, almost mocking the rest of us. I wonder if his missus says " let them eat cake "...??

personally I think if the tories were to get a full majority , this country will be taken to the brink of civil war, the huge divide between classes which is widening now will become a sheer gulf...it will be like victorian times in terms of slums and poverty...nhs will almost disappear, benefits will crumble for everyone regardless of need,and public education become more of a farce than it is.It will be very dark times . :\

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 22 October 2012, 09:01:55 am »
Couldnt have expressed it better myself,Pitternator. Glad my Dad didnt live to see what this country has become. I have sons & grandaughters & have no optimism for their future. The politicians talk & talk but say nothing & meantime the country sinks into gloom & despondency. Difficult to define "class" these days but there has never been greater division between the haves & have nots. They seem determined to dismantle any kind of safety net for those in genuine need with their accusations of "benefit scroungers" and so on. Its only a small step to civil unrest when the poor  say to the "smarmy fat cats" enough is enough. Have you noticed how they always try to find some "scapegoat" to take the blame for their abject failure to address the real causes of our difficulties? I always thought those who can ...DO and those who are congenitally incompetent SIT on the benches and bray like donkeys(with apologies to the 4 legged variety!)

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 22 October 2012, 08:48:35 pm »
Having just read the previous three replies, I m thinking should I move to Scotland now while I still can?

phillywilly

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 22 October 2012, 09:02:31 pm »
yes chris , just make sure your passports valid  ;)

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 22 October 2012, 09:30:16 pm »
Now that gives me a thought I could apply for a job in the new Scottish passport office, leads my mind onto what questions will I have to answer in he Scottish citizen test?

phillywilly

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 22 October 2012, 10:02:44 pm »
Now that gives me a thought I could apply for a job in the new Scottish passport office, leads my mind onto what questions will I have to answer in he Scottish citizen test?

there will only be one question :- who is the king of scotland ?   answer  :- alex salmond ...correct you now have the right to wear a kilt  :lol