Date: 09-05-24  Time: 11:09 am

Author Topic: Is ther a jokes section??  (Read 2301 times)

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Is ther a jokes section??
« on: 19 July 2013, 11:01:09 pm »
Bush's White House Tour

Before the inauguration, George W. was invited to a 'get acquainted' tour of the White House.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked President Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom. He was astonished to see that the President had a solid gold urinal!

That afternoon, George W. told his wife, Laura, about the urinal. "Just think," he said, "when I am President, I'll have my own personal gold urinal!"

Later, when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed George had been with his discovery of the fact that, in the President's private  bathroom, the President had a gold urinal.

That evening, Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed. Hillary turned to Bill and said, "Well, I found out who p155ed in your saxophone."
Borrowed from CBF forum .
Lew
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
Re: Is ther a jokes section??
« Reply #1 on: 21 July 2013, 12:32:12 am »
W? Clinton?

Should the title be "is there an old jokes section?" :pokefun

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 July 2013, 12:51:59 am »
A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop.
                              The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his ha nds on a rag and said, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.

So how come I make $39,675 a year, a pretty small salary and you get the really big bucks ($1,695,759) when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, smiled and leaned over, then whispered to the mechanic................................
                              "Try doing it with the engine running."

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2013, 06:11:43 pm »
W? Clinton?

Should the title be "is there an old jokes section?" :pokefun
Quite correct it is an old joke but there again I am an old bloke, so lets have your input then!!!! :moon :lol :lol Lew

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 July 2013, 04:52:13 pm »
The British Stiff Upper Lip lives on.

On a train from London to Manchester a drunk Australian was berating the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment.

"You English are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too much. You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us. Look at me... I'm ME! I have Italian blood, Greek blood, a little Irish blood, and some Aborigine blood. What do you say to that ?"

The Englishman replied, "Awfully sporting of your mother, old chap!!!"