Noodles

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hey up
« on: 05 September 2020, 05:51:09 pm »
Hello everyone

Probably a familiar tale but had far too many bikes over about 45 years ... every model of ZZR (5 1400's ... what an engine) and many XJR's which I love, had some daft stuff like a Kwack Spectre, a DR650 that I could not kick over  :rolleyes , had and loved a 1200 Tenere, Blackbirds, a C90 that IO could have gone around the world on it was that good (I will do a Euro trip on one at some point)

So spent daft money and lost fortunes, done lots of overseas trips, India, Sth Africa, The States and Euro trips .... and generally loved every minute.

Then last year I went over to the French Alps on my ZZR 14 and got home and thought "I never really enjoyed that at all"  :(  so at 61yrs I reckoned I was done, sold up and retired my gear to a box in the garage.

Until last week when I got  chance of a cheap, highish miles FZS1000 and thought it will be ok for the odd hour or two out ... so just got back from a Worcester to The Gower trip out, back via the Mumbles and onto Fowlers at Bristol (for a drool) and back home. Well ... what a nice surprise that was! comfy, quick enough, went nicely around the left and rights like a good un and I can see why they have the following they have ... a proper nice bike!

So hello peeps and I look forward to joining in on the odd thread  :)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Hey up
« Reply #1 on: 05 September 2020, 06:04:27 pm »
Welcome to the club.